Pfft, forget the stupid tubetank...would I be okay with a clearomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanadu0324

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
Hilham, TN, USA
What is the problem youre having with tanks? I've never heard of that vendor, but I'm still a noob...someone will likely chime in soon...

I'm hardly getting any vapor (and even LESS if I inhale) and the taste is much different than with the atomizer I'm using on the other one.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
I'm hardly getting any vapor (and even LESS if I inhale) and the taste is much different than with the atomizer I'm using on the other one.

Almost sound like you need to adjust your settings a bit. I've never used that PV so I'm not sure about the ins and outs of it. Hopefully someone who has will be along soon to provide some insight. I have a Vamo V2 coming in the mail so I can see a bit of a learning curve coming my way as well.

Dave L

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Modesto, CA, USA
Clearos and cartos are all I've used so far. I tell myself I'm going to invest in a good tank but I have actually been very happy with my clearos. I have a couple ce6's and several T2s. I'm not too crazy about the ce6's because of the short wick and the flange around the atomizer, which make it necessary to tip the unit to wet the wick, and also make it difficult to fill. But they work very well and are easy to maintain. Seems like I've seen a couple disparaging remarks about the T2s but they work beautifully for me. I have spare heads for the T2s but haven't needed them yet.

I keep the carts for my 510s and for trying new flavors.

BostLabs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Phoenix, AZ. USA
My JoyeTech eGo starter kit came with Kanger T3's. While I was waiting for them to arrive I researched the heck out of them.
I should be able to recoil them pretty easy.

Heck I'm a geek and that will be a nice challenge.

Geek, Marine, Biker and Gamer. Yes it is an odd mixture but then that is me. :D

Oh and I'm very happy with the Kanger T3. Very easy to use (after one mistake with getting some juice down the pipe. My THAT was very yummy. Cuban... WOOOO! :D) and good vapor/taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread