PG allergies? VG...should we carry it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
I have recently spent a lot of time researching the symptoms of those allergic to PG.

After I developed this sudden cough when I vaped, I thought it was originally the menthol drops I was using. However, more and more is pointing to a possible allergic reaction to PG.

But, I digress... I know you didn't ask for all that.... so YES, I would be very interested.

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
I think you should carry VG. I mean think of it, who else do people really buy from especially in the US if they want or need to have VG? It's JC. I think it would also be a great business move. But to answer your question directly, I get "mild" reactions to PG. It's nothing like it was when I first started vaping a few months ago but it's still there which means I have a definite allergy to it albeit small. My face gets a tad bit flushed too. Never happens with VG however. If you were to carry VG I would buy it from you in a heartbeat.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I think you should carry VG. I mean think of it, who else do people really buy from especially in the US if they want or need to have VG? It's JC. I think it would also be a great business move. But to answer your question directly, I get "mild" reactions to PG. It's nothing like it was when I first started vaping but it's still there which means I have a definite allergy to it albeit small. My face gets a tad bit flushed too. If you were to carry VG I would buy it from you in a heartbeat.

I second what Rexa just said--JC has us VG users right where they want us--NO OPITONS!!!!!! They only have a couple of flavors worth vaping and I just ordered last night 5 30ml bottles as their darn shipping time takes so long---so if you are game--count us in---------Sun

Rorschach

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
New York, NY
I agree with everyone above. I made a thread here a while back about my throat feeling horrible in the morning and I thought it was the PG.

It isn't, my throat is fine and I've been vaping your PG stuff so it was just a passing thing (weird as I'd been vaping for 9 months to suddenly crop up)

BUT, I still would like to see VG juice from elp if you guys can manage it.

Also what I, and i think many others, would LOVE to see is larger sizes.

No one's been able to really replace Cash's 50mL sizes once he stopped selling Cash juice. Perhaps you guys can fill the void?

Some people like me like to walk around with backpacks full of e-liquid.

Keep up the good work!

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
All I can vape is VG, so I would be ecstatic if you would carry VG in your various flavors. Having fibromyalgia means having muscle pain that can be quite debilitating. Any amount of extra lactic acid in the muscles is simply intolerable. Were it not for this forum and the great information provided by members and suppliers, I could not be vaping. Please get VG and make yummy juice as soon as you reasonably can. Thanks so very much for caring enough to ask.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Wow, I did not realize so many of you have allergy/PG issues.

We at ELP have decided to start to bring in 10 of our most popular flavors in all the strengths we carry in 15ml VG.
Thank you for you responses we will bring in more in the future...
the flavors we will bring in are:
bro
tobacco
menthol
blueberry
ry4
grape
coffee
banana
cool cola
and....
flavorless high 36mg and non 0mg for mixing.

thank you to everyone for your input, I will update everyone as soon as we get the juice (expected within 2 - 3 weeks). If anyone has other taste preferences, this would be where to post them.

Thanks for visiting our world...
ELP

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
This is the best news I have gotten since the e-cig itself!!! I have been using another Supplier for VG for 7 months and was never really happy with the flavor--but since it was VG, I bought it--these new flavors sound great and I will be first in line to order"

bro
tobacco
menthol
blueberry
ry4
grape
coffee
banana
cool cola

I do not know what Bro is but I am going to give them all a go---Thanks again-----Sun

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Sun is so happy, he's doing the happy dance! LOL
smileyhappydance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread