Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I might have an allergic reaction to PG, not sure yet. If I understand correctly, your flavors use PG based flavorings, I get that as I have a pretty good handle on the DIY thing. I honestly don't trust what I don't make myself (ingredient wise), but if allergies are concerned I do trust M&P to tell me the truth about how little PG I can expect from one of your juices. What is the smallest percentage of PG I can get in one of your juices? If there is a flavor with less PG than others, please point me that way. I am particularly interested in the tobacco flavors, I know I like all of those you nice folks make. 100% unflavored VG is getting boring fast, I miss M&P flavors!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I might have an allergic reaction to PG, not sure yet. If I understand correctly, your flavors use PG based flavorings, I get that as I have a pretty good handle on the DIY thing. I honestly don't trust what I don't make myself (ingredient wise), but if allergies are concerned I do trust M&P to tell me the truth about how little PG I can expect from one of your juices. What is the smallest percentage of PG I can get in one of your juices? If there is a flavor with less PG than others, please point me that way. I am particularly interested in the tobacco flavors, I know I like all of those you nice folks make. 100% unflavored VG is getting boring fast, I miss M&P flavors!

I will work with you via PM regarding this issue.

Tami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread