The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PG and VG sale, great prices

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by CraigHB, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CraigHB

CraigHB Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
  2. donnah

donnah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great prices but shipping (for me) is $17! Ouch! and I put the small bottles in my cart. I see where the 2 gallons of PG is free shipping. A good deal for someone who wants that much! Thanks for posting!

3. CraigHB

Jul 31, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    Yea, the shipping is expensive, damn UPS (FedEx too). Those guys are like double the cost of USPS priority and a lot of online vendors don't give you the option, they're idiots. It's probably not going to be worth if for smaller quantities, but I just picked up a couple quarts of PG and even with shipping, it's like half the cost of any other source I've found. The VG is even cheaper than the PG. Too bad I already have a lot of VG.

4. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
  5. CraigHB

Jul 31, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    I tried that vet supply stuff one time. It tasted funny and gave me a sore throat. I threw it away. Fortunately, I only paid $20 for it plus shpping.

6. NicLiq

NicLiq Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2011
    Twin Cities, MN
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.