PG causes dry tongue...how to remedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sturner6

Feb 26, 2012
here
I hate that sensation on your tongue when you vape. I thought it was from Nic but did a test today and vaped pure PG and did the same with pure VG. It wasn't the Nic that caused it and it wasn't the VG. It was the PG. Any way to curb this? Does it vary by brand? Mine is USP-Pharma and from Wizard Labs. They are supposed to be very good.

Also, I was surprised to find there is a definite taste associated with PG (at least mine). It is a sharp, sweet taste and not particularly pleasant. Is this normal? Is there anyway to neutralize it?

It would be really nice to figure out how to eliminate the unpleasant sides. Any thoughts??

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Dryness can be helped with a little bit of 10% Ethyl Maltol (EM) solution. (Also sold as Cotton Candy flavoring by The Flavor Apprentice.)

The disconnect I have reading this is that I have had no such experience with any of my PG. Coupled with you only having tried one PG does make me wonder if it could be your PG? Simply, I have no way of knowing if it is your PG or if you have some type of sensitivity to PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread