Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Tractor supply stores sell PG ? Curious do they sell anything else like the nicotine or the vg or just the pg.

Why in the world would a tractor supply sell nic lol . Where do you guys all find these tractor supplies ? Iv never seen one in my life .Id probably have a easier time finding a nic supply store here in NYC . lol

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
*lol* nicotine is used as a pesticide I believe.... If they did have it would most likely need a lab to turn it from a pesticide to somethign vape-able. While I have faith in myself to be able to do it (given the right equipment and instructions) I wouldn't want to do it just in case. Figure if an unnamed company was screwing up their nicotine levels, and they are professionals, imagine how bad it would be for folks like us who don't do it every day!

VaperEd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Disney Land
Originally Posted by Str8V8ping View Post
Why in the world would a tractor supply sell nic lol . Where do you guys all find these tractor supplies ? Iv never seen one in my life .Id probably have a easier time finding a nic supply store here in NYC . lol

Its a suthn thang yall. Thar like seven elevens down here every couple a three miles. lol

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Originally Posted by Str8V8ping View Post

Its a suthn thang yall. Thar like seven elevens down here every couple a three miles. lol

There are 7 elevens by me every three miles . Thats the truth lol . I looked up tractor supplies in my area and search returned 0 results in the whole city . No wonder why i have never seen a tractor in my lifetime .Its sort of like a bulldozer but for farms huh .

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
That guy is just goofin' on you. It's not a southern thing. It's a farmland thing. I live in Chicago, and we have Blaine's Farm And Fleet here. I'm not sure about the city, but I live in the western suburbs where we still have farms here and there. And true, the PG is given to cattle to cure some kind of disease. I'm just about ready to go buy myself a gallon. I also need to order nic, but I suppose I'm good for a couple of months on it at least. I have another guy that I wanted to split the PG with, but he's hesitant because he doesn't want to have half a gallon on hand. So, fine, I told him. Go ahead and spend the 10 bucks for much less online.

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
Thanks for the responses. I actually got a gallon. It looks and smells ok, but if it's just slightly off on a taste, I will pitch it. We do have another feed/cattle store in town called Southern States, but I did not check because I wanted to get the same type/brand that everyone here uses.

A 7-11 every 3 miles? Wow. I haven't had a slurpee since the 80s. I live in a small town and the big thing we have every 3 miles.. is those stupid check cashing/car title places that has popped up when people started getting laid off and such. Trade ya? :)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Thanks for the responses. I actually got a gallon. It looks and smells ok, but if it's just slightly off on a taste, I will pitch it. We do have another feed/cattle store in town called Southern States, but I did not check because I wanted to get the same type/brand that everyone here uses.

A 7-11 every 3 miles? Wow. I haven't had a slurpee since the 80s. I live in a small town and the big thing we have every 3 miles.. is those stupid check cashing/car title places that has popped up when people started getting laid off and such. Trade ya? :)

In long island its more like a 7 eleven every 1.5 miles .Im not even joking . I know of one area where there is 3 in a 15 block radius . lol

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
Straight, you've gotta be joking. :laugh:

Xaira, this is a map of about a 10 mile radius where I live. Each point is a 7-11, and I don't even like Slurpees.

711.png

I'll go with the Farm and Fleet PG. I read somewhere about someone who says that it's not pure enough, and looking for pharma grade. So, I did some googling and by definition of anything with the USP tag on it IS pharma grade. Good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread