Feb 11, 2013
Washington State

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi again Quasi. So to answer you few question since last night. Yes the Vivi will work just fine on your battery. To top it off you should get an assortment of coil heads to interchange in order to see what you are more partial to. I would also advise you to chheck your battery's voltage output at full charge, in the middle of your use cycle, and near the end of your use cycle. This will allow you the information you need to calculate what wattage you prefer. Many of the eGo clones are unregulated which is great right off the charger, but not so great at about the last 25% of the runtime. The center dot in the bottom of the recess is positive, the threading is negative. In refrence to the Bobas, i thought it was only available in VG, but didn't take the time to add 2+2...... Good to know ahead of time.

Last thing, the vivi coils seem to need a sort of break-in. I normally begin to notice after the first tank to tank and a half , the flavor and vapor begins to settle down and become what it should be. Good Luck. Happy vaping.

Quasim0t0

Feb 11, 2013
Washington State
Hi again Quasi. So to answer you few question since last night. Yes the Vivi will work just fine on your battery. To top it off you should get an assortment of coil heads to interchange in order to see what you are more partial to. I would also advise you to chheck your battery's voltage output at full charge, in the middle of your use cycle, and near the end of your use cycle. This will allow you the information you need to calculate what wattage you prefer. Many of the eGo clones are unregulated which is great right off the charger, but not so great at about the last 25% of the runtime. The center dot in the bottom of the recess is positive, the threading is negative. In refrence to the Bobas, i thought it was only available in VG, but didn't take the time to add 2+2...... Good to know ahead of time.

Last thing, the vivi coils seem to need a sort of break-in. I normally begin to notice after the first tank to tank and a half , the flavor and vapor begins to settle down and become what it should be. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

Thank you :)

I have ordered the vivi nova as well as some bobas bounty and will post how it all goes!

As for the break in process, when refilling the tank, should I leave the excess juice on the wicks? or should I do a complete clean before refilling.

Just curious as to how to get the purest cleanest taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread