Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there!
I'm still relatively nOob-esque when it comes to lower nicotine/higher wattage, flavor enhancement, and the balance of PG/VG. I know (I think) that PG acts primarily as the binder for the flavoring, delivers the throat hit, and is usually the smaller fraction for the e-liquids I've been seeing around lately. Whats the deal with VG, other than being...what...the flavor itself? And is it more common for people to have a sensitivity to PG or VG?
Im also starting to notice a film on the inside of my car windows...could that be VG? Just curious, Thanks!

Cool-breeze

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Upstate sc
Vg gives the nice thick clouds and many people are finding those thick clouds more satisfying. Also the pg gives a tiny bit of throat hit but the vast majority of throat hit comes from the nic. I think it is mod common for ppl to have pg allergies. Unsure about the car windows as I vape with the windows down like I did when I smoked.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
when it comes to the PG/VG issues, it seems to be a 50/50 mix on them. 50% say VG causes the "heavy lung" problem, the other 50% sez PG causes the swelling,itching in the throat/sinus area. I myself get the irratation in the throat when I do anything over 20% PG..
and the film... yupperz that is a product of vaping, hard to remove sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread