PG/VG ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toker

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Georgia
Anyway to get the VG% higher in the mixes? I'm vaping the 12mg 35% VG AC flavor right now, which is great most of the time. Sometimes though it's a hell of a TH for me. My fiance is on the same layout, but with the strawberry cheese cake and this is the most I've seen her vape since we both started, so kudos to TV for some awesome flavor to keep her going.

I'm just curious, cause the website only allows up to a certain %'s of VG mix. If not, I'll have to man-up more and deal with it. Cause this AC flavor is addictive.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
It IS super nummy isn't it!!! :w00t:

Now, enough of this silliness, let's get back to bidness here...if it's a bit too harsh for you, you COULD always thin it down a BIT with either some straight PG or VG. But, you're going to lose on the taste a bit too...:oops:

Have you tried to contact Geoff directly? He'd be your BEST bet IMHO!!

Good luck!!

Toker

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Georgia
It IS super nummy isn't it!!! :w00t:

Now, enough of this silliness, let's get back to bidness here...if it's a bit too harsh for you, you COULD always thin it down a BIT with either some straight PG or VG. But, you're going to lose on the taste a bit too...:oops:

Have you tried to contact Geoff directly? He'd be your BEST bet IMHO!!

Good luck!!

I haven't tried any direct contact, honestly didn't think about that.

When I sit at work in the office and take a few vapes, everyone looks around asking where the cinnamon smell is coming from...it's so F'ing wonderful.

The huge TH, which gives me a sore throat sometimes, only happens early in the day, but as the day goes by it gets better. It's just that initial huge TH almost turns me off.

Toker

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Georgia
You could consider getting her her very own bottle :)

The strawberry and blueberry cheesecake are awesome!! But yes AC is my favorite. :) I always go back to it :):)

She's already stated that she is fine with what she has, so I'm not worried about changing the ratio on her's. She loves it, I think it's aged just right for her now, cause she's very content with it and not worried about analogs except after meals. Now, the roles are reversed. :ohmy: I still only have about 4-5 analogs a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread