Status
Not open for further replies.

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
Hey Everybody...

Just outstanding Jag both the story and the Photos, how very severe those mountains look, and the history...

That Skeleton clutching the young nubile Babe in Bronze must be a quite a story also...

there's but a few Mesquite Burls left in my larder ...and I've stories to tell too...

Right now I've got to go, but "I'll Be Back"

Just like Arny...

Fantastic
fono

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, and didn't fall prey to the Friday after madness.

I find it odd, one day we give thanks for the things we have, the next day we fight over the things we want. Maybe I'm missing something but I can't see Black Friday as anything other than a black smirch on the American public. :oops:

Anyway, I am thankful for finding fono and my Phidias and I hope everyone is well. :party:

Cheers,
Jag

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
there's a fb ditty going around that is a commentary on that very subject.
I wonder if this will be the last cyber Monday for ecig stuff.....

Wow, tybin... your comment truly gave me pause,,, then sadness.

Let's just call today our last Cyber Monday of 2013. ;)

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, and didn't fall prey to the Friday after madness.

I find it odd, one day we give thanks for the things we have, the next day we fight over the things we want. Maybe I'm missing something but I can't see Black Friday as anything other than a black smirch on the American public. :oops:

Anyway, I am thankful for finding fono and my Phidias and I hope everyone is well. :party:

Cheers,
Jag

There ya go Jag...well put, and well? there's really no other honest way to put it...

Cyber Monday? I'll play....

one Phidias feeder or 18650 tank/ rebuildable for 24 hrs. for a c-note shipped...

first come, first served....

Hi everybody!
fono

just mail me@. fonosmoak@gmail.com

Last edited:

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
Morning Ty, seems we had a bit of weather here last night. North Texas is shut down.

The road in front of my house.
1otq.jpg

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
My dog, my buddy, my constant companion for 13 year, and my best friend died today.

Murphy was a Pug, and they are notoriously jokers and comedians, and when they love you they do so with their whole heart. Murphy fit all those descriptions and more, as he grew older he mellowed and would always be happy to be my personal foot warmer. He was fearless, standing his ground to much bigger dogs because he really didn't know he was a small dog. His best friend was Annie, a Golden Retriever and my mom's dog. They would play for hours, Murphy standing under Annie and biting her elbows until she laid down on him. We once boarded him for three weeks while we did a family cross country vacation. I told the old guy who ran it that he likes big dogs and won't play with little dogs. When we got back the guy said he tried him with small dogs and it just didn't work, he would ignore them. Finally he put him out with a big white Lab and practically had to rescue the Lab from him after a few hours of play.

The end came quickly and he did not suffer; he was struck down by a car. He often roamed our property and I would have to go find him because his hearing was poor, but today I had to find him laying on the road. My heart is broken, my world is rocked, and my wife and kids are devastated. I buried him in the corner of my yard surrounded by trees and bushes. My mom was his "treat lady," she lived next door until she passed away last year, he has gone to find the treat lady.

murph.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
:(

Woah.

I don't even know you, Jaguar, but am torn and shredded to the bone from your post.

I so know the feeling, and am feeling it with you right now, this very minute.

I'm so sorry for your enormous love loss. I wish to know a Murphy some day...

(My "Murphey" was Hercules...... a dog, a Yellow Lab, who was made of love... hope they meet!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread