• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Phil vape shop summary reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
To help anyone w/ their shopping, what follows are my recent experiences with some Philippine vape shops:

1) Vapetronix - Really frustrating seller because they don't reply to any form of comm - SMS, email, phone call, or FB PM - clearly not hip to the internet age or geez ordinary telecomm; prices are not unreasonable; good stocks; price list available on FB
2) Go Vape - Best to call them; really friendly and helpful on the phone; if you pay before 5PM and send them proof of payment, they ship the same day; price list available on FB and they have a website through which you can also place your orders
3) Vape E-store PH - Replies via FB w/i the day; good customer service; BEST prices for wire; ships the next day
4) Vapemate - Replies w/i the day; excellent selection; good prices; seems like they're worth visiting and suffering through our hellish traffic
5) Urbanmist Online Vape shop - Replies w/i 1-2 hours via FB; excellent service; has an FB shop but also has other items not listed; check their photos and make inquiries; ships the next day
6) Vapemix - Great reputation, lousy service, doesn't reply to messages; excellent selection, prices are not unreasonable but on the higher side of the spectrum; if you want to see mods and feel them in your hands, this is a good place to go, just don't expect them to be friendly
7) Vapejoint - Replies w/i 1-2 hours; their FB page doesn't have all their inventory in the photos section; has the higher end atomizers!; another one that looks good to visit

I hope we can update this to make recommendations to each other. Service wise #1 and #6 are way overrated on FB and yelp.

Reactions: kelstasy

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
Update:
(A little context for anyone not living in Metro Manila: our daily traffic is beyond crazy. Online prices and B&M prices are pretty much the same; in fact, online is sometimes more expensive because of the payment methods.)

I visited Vapejoint today because it was along the way of my errands. It's a small bar for vapors and they sell gear and juice. Their atomizers are all legit and they sell the higher end venturi and hurricane. The nice guy there let me use his gear since I only had my subox mini kit. He had a venturi on an ipv6 and the flavor and clouds were awesome. I bought juice and other things. And I plan to save up for that venturi. Great, friendly service.

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
Forgot to add. I also visited Denkat at Robinson's Galleria, 1F, near Yellow Cab. Prices are comparable to what you'll see from FB sellers. Some items are more expensive (like the Griffin 25 & Griffin 25 mini). The guy behind the counter is a little shy but if you get him conversing, he seems to know what he's talking about. They have a good selection of mid- to low-range items and parts. You can check out the atomizers, too, because they have samples open for inspection.

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
Cellshack Mnl - Found this shop on FB. Communication was slow but not rude. After reviewing their price list a few times, I opted to pay them a visit rather than have things shipped. The store is a single room, on the smallish size, and furnished with a ratty sofa, side table, and water cooler. All the good stuff is in the counter and shelves behind it. It's got that candy store feeling: I wanted to buy. Excellent selection & prices, choice 1:1 atty clones and authentic gear. The clones weren't identified other than their being 1:1, so I tracked them down online. For example, the Kayfun v5 clone is the SXK version. Customer service by one of the two men behind the counter was decent. The woman was cranky. Well, never mind her. This store was worth the trip to Makati.

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
3 more stores
SWT - Sand Wraith Trading - has an FB page for online shopping, 3 branches: Makati; Kapitolyo, Pasig; BF Homes, Pnq. Visited their Kapitolyo branch. The manager / owner is friendly but I dealt mostly with the sales lady who seems to have more than one job to do. She's usually in front of a PC. I won't buy from this store again because the 4x I visited them, the girl gave me bad advice: 1) I commented that the ejuice she recommended was too sweet and she said all pastry flavors are like that which is just not true. 2) I asked if they had 28 GA kanthal or SS316L and she said no because no one uses it anymore which is again not true. 3) I asked about 50/50 ejuice and they didn't have a lot of that available and she said because most of the ejuice now is 70vg or higher. I said that's not true because I do a lot of online window-shopping. She corrected herself and said most of what they offer is 70vg or higher. The other reason I won't visit is because when I did, they were all out of 99% of the flavors I wanted to try.
Philippinevape.com/Philippinevapes.com - Only dealt with this seller online because the store is just too out of the way for me (Caloocan). Communication was excellent & clear although response time was slow. Item shipped the day after payment which was great. Great prices. Worth buying from.
VPAC, Tondo, Manila - Visited their shop; also offers online ordering and shipping. Nice selection of authentic Philippine-made attys & clones. Good folk to deal with, accommodating, honest, very responsive. Competitive prices. Location is a bit out of the way and parking is a pita. Best to park along the wider parallel street near the store's location.

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
Monster Vape in Quezon City - Good selection of authentic RDAs at reasonable prices; lounge that's not well lit but not seedy; reputedly cranky and inattentive sales person was neither when I visited

Spice Vape Lounge, BF Homes, Paranaque - Met the owner who was friendly, knowledgable, really polite; he says he only sells what he finds worthwhile; recommended some excellent ejuice for me; has both U.S. and local e-juice. Good selection of authentic and 1:1 RDAs at reasonable prices. Nice, well-lit, spacious lounge; ample parking.

323 Vape Shop - Has 2 locations: BF Paranaque and Tiendesitas Pasig; visited the BF shop and was gruffly told they'd open at 4pm; from my price inquiries online expensive authentic RDAs - the petri v2 for example is around $20 more expensive than at other shops that sell authentic RDAs; I frankly don't want to pay more money for the same item and rude treatment; parking isn't convenient

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
Branch updates:
SWT in BF Homes - Nice quiet place, a little hard to find because there was no real signage so I had to park and ask at another store where the vape shop was. Customer service here is better than at the Pasig branch. Same inventory, more or less. Constantly updated FB page.

Cellshack MNL, QC - New branch of this store. Same great inventory, prices, and service. Not hard to find. Bigger space than the Makati branch.

New online store review:
Bepbep Vape Store - Located in Rizal so I only dealt with them online. Great prices ala Cellshack MNL. Decent inventory. Reasonable shipping cost. Response to messages on FB takes a few hours. On weekends, ships the day after payment. Otherwise, they have a same day shipping with a 3pm cutoff.

Vape Room - Haven't purchased from this store yet but I've made inquiries. Nice, friendly people but the prices of mods are consistently more expensive than other stores. For example the vt75 Inbox is $30 more expensive than at another store I found on FB. (Both have B&Ms but in different locations.)

Last edited:

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
To help anyone w/ their shopping, what follows are my recent experiences with some Philippine vape shops:

6) Vapemix - Great reputation, lousy service, doesn't reply to messages; excellent selection, prices are not unreasonable but on the higher side of the spectrum; if you want to see mods and feel them in your hands, this is a good place to go, just don't expect them to be friendly
I hope we can update this to make recommendations to each other. Service wise #1 and #6 are way overrated on FB and yelp.

Vapexmix - Tried to give their customer service another chance after my first encounter, but the man behind the counter is nothing short of a jerk. It seems the sales guy has a problem with 50ish women who aren't babe-types and who have disposable income to spare on vape gear. A lot of people swear by this place because of the inventory, but the rudeness isn't worth it. There are also other places with better prices.

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
Skyroom Vape PH - A. Mabini, Pasig - Really nice people here. Gear (esp Hcigar and Wotofo), juice (Philippine & Malaysian), and supplies selling at good prices (Philippine & Malaysian). I ended up buying more than I should have. It's a small, clean place with a sofa and bar stools for people who want to hang out. It isn't easy to find because there's no fixed signage outside as of now, but there is a tarp hanging from their 2nd floor window. Parking is scant but possible. Reseller of Vape Empire Philippines. Skyroom has an updated price list on their FB page.

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
Vape park manila - really extensive inventory, decent prices, wholesale options, but their shipping charge is almost twice what it costs to ship w/I metro Manila and paying via bank deposit incurs a surcharge since their bank branch is outside MM (in Pampanga)

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

UPDATE: I visited their B&M store in Manila and they overcharged me for an atty. I checked what they charged me vs online prices. I called them out on their expensive shipping and they said it includes handling. Not sure why a company that does a great deal of shipping is doubling the retail cost of shipping and calling that handling. And I called them out on overcharging me and they said they could credit the amount to me in my next order. Too bad about this store. If you have a lot to buy, great. You can get the wholesale prices and their inventory is excellent. But be wary of their fluctuating prices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread