Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert T. Tan

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2018
Illinois
www.vapor4life.com
Millennial does NOT equal minor. But Phillip Morris was playing with fire when they used youthful Instagram influencers to promote the heat-not-burn iqos.

Phillip Morris Suspends IQOS Influencer Campaign

instagram influencer OG.png

Robert T. Tan

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2018
Illinois
www.vapor4life.com
I find the iqos just a bit creepy myself. It’s main claim, that it tastes more like a cigarette mostly means that it has at least some of the bad stuff in it.

I haven't had a chance to try it, but it doesn't look like much of a price performer either.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I haven't had a chance to try it, but it doesn't look like much of a price performer either.
Well it’s a gas station device so one would assume not. Quite the opposite actually. You get to buy cigarettes all over again PLUS a device.

vimagreg

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
I find the iQOS just a bit creepy myself. It’s main claim, that it tastes more like a cigarette mostly means that it has at least some of the bad stuff in it.

Exactly what I think. What’s the point in using a device which is, by all means, just a different cigarette? Maybe it makes sense for some people but, for me, I’ll keep my vaping habits, thanks.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Exactly what I think. What’s the point in using a device which is, by all means, just a different cigarette? Maybe it makes sense for some people but, for me, I’ll keep my vaping habits, thanks.
It would help if they were clear about what is in the things, but of course they arent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread