Phil's Watermelon is AMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exylis

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
Null
Ugh. I have some of phil's juice sittin' in the fridge cuz I've got nothing to puff it with.
And I'll have more cartridges and good juice by tomorrow at least with nothing to puff them with as well. :(

The anticipation is killin' me. There'll be hell to pay if I don't get my ecig by monday.

Back to the subject...dunno bout phil's watermelon, but his marlboro blend smells SOOOO good.

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Montgomery county Maryland
I am glad to hear that! I just placed an order for

Menthol
Watermelon
Strawberry
Apple

Phil needs to rethink his shipping price. $6 is not to bad but I was going to order 2 other flavors and that jumped it to $12. Im sorry but usps priority costs $4.80 exactly and the envelope is big and the price doesnt change due to an extra item or two stuffed in the envelope. I can stuff 2 starter kits and other extras into the tyvek envelope they provide. Had the shipping been the same $6 he would have sold 2 more bottles.

xKrazYx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2009
I had his apple in low and I tasted absolutely nothing =[ Is that just me? I ordered it when he was going through his trouble with his manufacturer and all his juice was half off, so maybe I got a bad batch?

I guess i'll give the watermelon another try, too many people raving about it to pass it up. Does flavor get stronger with higher nicotine?

Midnight Toker

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2009
Los Angeles
Not to rub it in, but his stuff is great...you'll get to find out soon when you get your device. No flavor I've tried from him yet has disappointed me.
Awesome, got some yesterday but haven't tried yet. What other flavors did you get?

I had his apple in low and I tasted absolutely nothing =[ Is that just me? I ordered it when he was going through his trouble with his manufacturer and all his juice was half off, so maybe I got a bad batch?

I guess i'll give the watermelon another try, too many people raving about it to pass it up. Does flavor get stronger with higher nicotine?
That was probably from his previous supplier. I think this is from someone new.

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Awesome, got some yesterday but haven't tried yet. What other flavors did you get?

That was probably from his previous supplier. I think this is from someone new.
I got his menthol, coffee, cherry, watermelon, vanilla - all high

Got my Janty Capp & polar mint...have to try them now

Yes, he has a new supplier for his juice.

Last edited:

soylantgreen

Feb 24, 2009
E-Smokey Treats came in today (so did Janty - finally, waited a month for 3 bottles - will save my business for Phil & PS)
anyhooo, I digress...
I'm loving Phil's watermelon big-time :D

Thanks Phil!

Awesome. I ordered a bottle of Watermelon and a bottle of Camel as my very 1st e-liquids from Phil. Good to hear that it doesn't taste like cat pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread