New Hampshire, US
Last edited:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
I'm using the clear tank. Thanks Killjoy1. $.09 seems more like it!
These are the only o-rings we use for our clear glass tanks and the only ones that we support. Go to McMaster-Carr and search for the following o-rings:
2418T118 Soft Buna-n O-ring, As568a Dash Number 012 (inner o-ring used on all phiniac tanks)
9464K18 Viton(r) Fluoroelastomer O-ring, As568a Dash Number 013 (Outer o-ring with legendary phiniac grip)
9464K17 Viton(r) Fluoroelastomer O-ring, As568a Dash Number 012 (Outer o-ring with good grip but easier to remove and reinsert caps)

muffluvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
need your help folks.

does anyone have an idea where i can procure the derlin/insulator for the center post of the cobra. mine melted the other day and I can not get the exact dimension because it disintegrated when i was able to remove it from the post :)

here's a pic

c047b561-32fb-4e1e-af67-a32b7ca58620.jpg

TYVM

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
need your help folks.

does anyone have an idea where i can procure the derlin/insulator for the center post of the cobra. mine melted the other day and I can not get the exact dimension because it disintegrated when i was able to remove it from the post :)

here's a pic

c047b561-32fb-4e1e-af67-a32b7ca58620.jpg

TYVM

I don't know for sure but these might work. 510 Threaded Connector Insulators - Avid Vaper

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
I believe this is the post in need of resurrecting.

I found a very good replacement for the center post insulator at the top

Round Shoulder Spacer, Nylon, Inch, 9mm Length, M-3 Screw Size, Pack of 100: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

works great. U have to sand the top part around the edges to get it to fit between all the nuts in the top but once u do it fits and works great. Though i had to buy a bag of 100 and even im not that destructive so if anyone needs one at any time just shoot me a pm and ill send u a few for free

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
you helped me on my AC9 that did not sit plush on the Chiyou and Caravela :)

Oh yeah! Glad I could help there too. :toast:
That's what I love about vaping threads....people helping people when they can. Little tricks that help keep you sane and less vulgar. Well, maybe not less vulgar, but certainly less stressed and worried. I've learned quite a few tricks along the way. Some from others' help, some on my own. Happy to share. :)

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
I'm very close to taking the plunge on this. This will be my first RBA. I have a few Phiniac tanks from around a year ago when they started to get popular. I'm assuming they won't fit?

Also if ANYONE knows where I can get the cobalt tank to fit on this, I will give you a thousand hugs!

Phinny tanks won't fit no. The cobra is a top rate RBA. You won't regret it.
As I last heard, Siam stopped producing the cobalt tank for a reason. I want to say they had inconsistent color batches but I'm not sure. I see them from time to time on the classies. But even that is not often.

Violy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2010
NC
Phinny tanks won't fit no. The cobra is a top rate RBA. You won't regret it.
As I last heard, Siam stopped producing the cobalt tank for a reason. I want to say they had inconsistent color batches but I'm not sure. I see them from time to time on the classies. But even that is not often.

Thank you for the info :) That's too bad about the cobalt, it would have looked so sexy on my chrome provari :*(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread