Phiniac Pyrex Tanks… Unique, Rugged & Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Every Phiniac tank is a handmade, unique tank designed for style and functionally! The thick wall makes these tanks extremely rugged. They have been tested repeatedly to withstand a fall on concrete with the caps on from over 6 feet and a fall on a hard wood floor from the same height with caps off and sustain NO damage! (Please see the drop test videos) Beautiful, colorful, creative and functional, they provide a worry free vaping experience that gives confidence to the user when using the more "demanding" liquids...

Phiniac.com is a family run & operated business. ALL GLASS ITEMS FOUND ON THE WEBSITE ARE MADE IN THE USA HERE IN THE BEAUTIFUL FLATHEAD VALLEY OF MONTANA! In addition the caps for our tanks are machined locally in Kalispell, Montana!

Choose from handblown, sandblasted with 5 different color choices, Naked tanks or the beautiful Phiniac Phineer, crafted by none other then Mist In The Woods!

phineers.jpg

frosted.jpg

handblown.jpg

colors-2.jpg

Custom requests are welcomed! Please email info@phiniac.com for more information.

We currently offer three size tanks, The Phiniac Regular, The Phiniac Tall Boy and The Phiniac XL. We also offer the Phiniac Shorty on request but do occasionally have a few shorty’s in stock. For more info on sizing, please visit the link below:

Tank Sizes & Cartos - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

Phiniac Tanks are extremely rugged. See how rugged by viewing our Drop Test Videos:

Video Library - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

We are very pleased to say, we have received ONLY glowing 5 star reviews. We are very honored and humbled by each and every one!

Please visit our review place to find out what members of the community think about Phiniac Tanks:

The Phiniac Pyrex Tank Reviews - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Phiniac.com is proud to announce we are also now offering several different accessories for your vaping needs. Accessories will include 3 different Stainless Steel drip tips, a carto punch as well as tank filler tool! We will also be selling replacement o-rings in this section as well as genuine leather phiniac sacks! Also check out the tank kit, where if you purchase many of the tools & accessories offered at phiniac.com together in this kit you receive a 20% discount!

Some of these accessories will be available at the beginning of next week (or sooner), the rest will be available by the end of the month if not sooner.

Tools & Accessories - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Phiniac.com is proud to announce we are also now offering several different accessories for your vaping needs. Accessories will include 3 different Stainless Steel drip tips, a carto punch as well as tank filler tool! We will also be selling replacement o-rings in this section as well as genuine leather phiniac sacks! Also check out the tank kit, where if you purchase many of the tools & accessories offered at phiniac.com together in this kit you receive a 20% discount!

Some of these accessories will be available at the beginning of next week (or sooner), the rest will be available by the end of the month if not sooner.

Tools & Accessories - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

Yes, I have been stalking the site for the tank kit since I first saw them listed a few days ago...

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Yes, I have been stalking the site for the tank kit since I first saw them listed a few days ago...

Don't spend too much time stalking! The tank filler tool and one of the 3 drip tips should arrive tomorrow according to tracking. The cart punch and other 2 drip tips will be here in about 3 weeks. They are in the mist of upgrading the carto punch to an improved V2, so they won't be shipped until that upgrade is complete. Finally we have about a two week wait for the genuine leather sack. SO, I can't sell the kit until everything arrives, but as soon as it does, it will be available on the site.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
I just got my Phiniac Sandblasted feather design tank this week, it was my birthday gift to myself and the first time it shipped the label was damaged and it got returned to Phiniac, so it was a long time coming! :) I was so happy to finally receive it. I have NLV Bounty Hunter in the tank right now, and it was vaping great earlier but now it's just not wanting to wick from the tank to the carto. I have tried punching a second hole, doing primer puffs, letting some air into it, filling it higher, all to no avail. I have noticed on some primer puffs I tried that there were small bubbles coming from the holes I punched. I fixed those by letting some air into the tank but it hasn't solved the original issue.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so how would I go about fixing it?

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Don't spend too much time stalking! The tank filler tool and one of the 3 drip tips should arrive tomorrow according to tracking. The cart punch and other 2 drip tips will be here in about 3 weeks. They are in the mist of upgrading the carto punch to an improved V2, so they won't be shipped until that upgrade is complete. Finally we have about a two week wait for the genuine leather sack. SO, I can't sell the kit until everything arrives, but as soon as it does, it will be available on the site.

Yes, but I have a habit of missing things, compounded by my odd schedule, so I simply get in the habit of looking every day in order to assure I will not miss them :)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
I just got my Phiniac Sandblasted feather design tank this week, it was my birthday gift to myself and the first time it shipped the label was damaged and it got returned to Phiniac, so it was a long time coming! :) I was so happy to finally receive it. I have NLV Bounty Hunter in the tank right now, and it was vaping great earlier but now it's just not wanting to wick from the tank to the carto. I have tried punching a second hole, doing primer puffs, letting some air into it, filling it higher, all to no avail. I have noticed on some primer puffs I tried that there were small bubbles coming from the holes I punched. I fixed those by letting some air into the tank but it hasn't solved the original issue.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so how would I go about fixing it?

The bubbles actually mean the pressure is equalizing and indicates the wicking of the juice into the carto, if you do not get bubble you are not wicking juice. The bubbles are a good thing :)

Are you getting dry/burned hits? A tank is designed to keep the carto coil wet, but the carto will usually look like it is dry on the top--if it saturates all the way to the top then it will also over-saturate and leak out the bottom of the carto. If you are not getting burned hits, it is wicking fine. If you are getting a burned taste but plenty of vapor production, then the wicking/filler material has burned and you will never get rid of the taste. If you are not getting vapor, there is a wicking problem.

What kind/brand cartos are you using? Did you "prime" the carto and let it sit for a while before vaping (or however you would normally use a carto without a tank)?

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Yeah, I am getting dry, slightly burnt hits. I don't hit it long enough when I get that dry taste to get it past the burt point of no return though. I'm not getting any vapor either, so I do know it's a wicking thing. Weird that the bubbles mean it's wicking as I thought it was the opposite. I was puffing it trying to get some juice into the carto and the bubbles were coming through the holes, but still no juice was coming into the carto. I'm using a Kanger H Coil in this tank and it was working totally fine all day, then just stopped wicking properly, might have been after I added some juice to it thought I'm not entirely sure.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
I haven't had any luck with the Kangers. They simply do not work for me (I get a constant burned taste and very erratic vapour production no matter what the level of juice is in the carto), so I can't help you there--perhaps someone else here is familiar with the Kangers and can help with that sort of behaviour.

As far as the bubbles go, though, it is simple physics. As juice leaves the tank the internal pressure is decreased and a partial vacuum is created. That vacuum draws air back into the tank to equalize the pressure. If juice wicks out of the tank and is not replaced, the vacuum will eventually get to the point of keeping the juice from being able to wick. At that point you would have to loosen a cap to let air in to equalize the pressure and allow the juice to wick again. If you are getting bubbles during your vaping/priming, then you shouldn't need to open the tank until it is time to refill it.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Phiniac Phineers are now available at Phiniac.com!

A Beautiful Veneered Pyrex Cartomizer Tank by Mist in the Woods!

phineers.jpg

Phiniac Phineers

Wood on the outside, Pyrex on the inside. These tanks are both beautiful and functional. Each Phiniac Phineer is a one of kind work of art! They are handcrafted from start to finish. As is the case with EVERY Phiniac tank, the glass on the inside of each is annealed to further strengthen it and make it more rugged. Phiniac Phineers will provide a worry free vaping experience that gives confidence to the user when using the more "demanding" liquids...

Only a few available now, but more Phineers are on their way and will be available soon!

Phiniac Phineers - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread