Phiniac Tanks and Rebuildable Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madnapali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2009
Northeast Ohio, USA
Wow, it has been a long time since I have so much as viewed this website. Welcome back, me.

Anyway! I have some questions for the users with the oh-so-legendary Phiniac tanks, primarily the XL models.

What rebuildables (if any) have you found to fit in them? Are you satisfied with that particular product? How simple are they to rebuild/maintain?

Or, should I just stick with punched cartos in my Phiniac?

I have minimal experience with clearos/carto tanks, but am going to jump straight to the Phiniac. I like aesthetics; I do not like replacing cheap materials. So, the Phiniac seems like a no brainer. The next step is figuring out the most economical atomizer for the tank.

After viewing the Killer and Diver (these are the only two I know of so far) I think something like this would be the right move for me. However, the Diver doesn't appear to fit in 45mm tanks, and I haven't seen size specs on the Killer. Any information on those AND OTHER types I don't know exist yet will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Madnapali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2009
Northeast Ohio, USA
The only rebuildable I believe that would fit in a phiniac may be a killer 705. And I think they only fit in the standard size.

Thanks for the reply. When asked, Jennifer at Phiniac replied with 2 examples: Killer 705 and Diver. I have yet to delve further and see if others like them exist and can take the same spot in a tank.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Thanks for the reply. When asked, Jennifer at Phiniac replied with 2 examples: Killer 705 and Diver. I have yet to delve further and see if others like them exist and can take the same spot in a tank.

No problem at all. I've never heard of the diver. I'll have to research it for kicks.

This is the only diver I know of atm.

Madnapali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2009
Northeast Ohio, USA
R.I.P Dio.

Here is another 'Holy Diver' for you.

holy diver.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread