Phoenix Ravens "Cartos"....Leaking! any fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev1

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2013
CT/NYC
So its been awhile since I posted here...work, fatherhood and vaping have grasped ahold of my life and theres never enough time in the day...Since my first post its been a wonderful journey into vaping...I have spent quite a bit of cash on hardware....and learned alot. Soooo my newest passion is finding the best Carto tank setup....I stumbled upon the Ravens on here and decided to grab the tank system and 5 cartos 2 flanged and 2 not....I watched a few youtube videos on them and slapped it on my Vamo at 7.5 watts...

for about a whole day I was good...flavor was AMAZING especially with limited dripping experience (expcept with ecig cheapos from China in the past) and the Vap production was great....until the dreaded gurgle....took it out ...blew not one but both sides gently and it was good for about 3 hours....im now in repeat mode and wondering if I should even keep these in my rotation? I have stopped with T3s for this reason...even after rewicking and recoiling..Evod....same but I now buy heads for them cause they are a sexy looking device...so hopefully you guys and gals have some insight.....but I also have another question :blink:

I recently grabbed this from here...the X8
WHATCA THINK?

I cant find it but on a thread on here abot the x8 tank a few members stated that the non flanged Raven will work? BUT the Raven is Much larger than the standard carto size (35mm) so how does that work out? From what I hear and see a standard Boge is fine...but I also hear that the raven is great for this tank...so im confused....this is actually why I bought and stumbled on the Ravens...either way my carto collection will suffice this tank but just wanted to ask...Ill keep searching for that thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread