The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Photo Bucket under new management,

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by ENAUD, May 17, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ENAUD

ENAUD falling, falling, down the rabbit hole... Verified Member ECF Veteran

I thought this may deserve a new thread, if not please move accordingly.

Seems PB got the message from what I gathered from this:
    Welcome to the New Photobucket! – Photobucket Support

For a limited time, we are offering a new, competitive subscription package that includes ad-free storage and 3rd party image hosting for just $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year - which is 95 percent less than the previous pricing model. A free subscription option will still be available to customers who do not require 3rd party image hosting.
    .............................................................................................................................

Apparently they have also unlocked previously uploaded material, if anyone has an image that was shared before the lock, and it's still there, it should be able to be shared again, the new pricing schedule seems pretty fair as well.

I have nothing to do with PB, I just wanted to share this in case anyone here still has an active account and found it easier to use the service for image sharing. I also don't have the time right now to go digging and see if old threads have the images restored, I will do so later on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Katdarling

Katdarling Bling Kween and spreadsheet monster. ;) Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Thanks, E! Good news for those who like the PB. I opted away from it some time ago, as I found it simpler to just keep all my pics on my drive(s).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.