hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Does this PX80 have boost circuitry? I have seen evidence on other sites that the PX80 has a 4 volt output limit leading me to believe the PX80 only has buck circuitry but no boost. Can anyone confirm this?

From what I have read, it does not boost circuitry but can deliver higher than battery voltage due to the PWM output. Either way, I can tell you that it vapes great and has been one of my favorite mods that I've reviewed in quite a while. I have another one on order that I'm waiting for right now.

Vapor vision

Feb 19, 2021
    User-friendly Interface for SWAG PX80 There are three theme colors for you to choose from, which one do you prefer? 1 Green 2 Pink 3 Blue View attachment 931853
    Hi Chelsea. I got the px80 and love the product i just begun my vaping journey and been smoke free for 2 weeks im a 20 years smoker smoking a pack a day the vaporesso px80 is changing my life. Its giving me great Anxiety because of the mail ban that is going on here in the united states. Is there any where i can buy bulk px80 pods and gtx coils maybe a pod or two more just in case. I walked into mg local smoke shop and asked if they had gtx coils and they looked at me crazy they dont even cary coils for any big name brands what so ever. So i dont know what to do

Vapor vision

Feb 19, 2021
    Edi
    Hi Chelsea. I got the px80 and love the product i just begun my vaping journey and been smoke free for 2 weeks im a 20 years smoker smoking a pack a day the vaporesso px80 is changing my life. Its giving me great Anxiety because of the mail ban that is going on here in the united states. Is there any where i can buy bulk px80 pods and gtx coils maybe a px80 mod or two more just in case. I walked into mg local smoke shop and asked if they had gtx coils and they looked at me crazy they dont even cary coils for any big name brands what so ever. So i dont know what to do

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread