Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
THe black and yellow one is going to a winner that wanted something to match the Pittsburg Steelers colors. The red/blue is going to someone who wanted a Halligan Kit.

steelerslanyard.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2011-11-06

dustyroselanyardcopy.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2011-11-06

lanyardsc2.jpg

lanyards2.png

By lorikay13 at 2011-09-30
By lorikay13 at 2011-10-31

Last edited:

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
leave it to you to point out the elephant in the room.........:)

The now extinct gold battery is in there (or did a new mating pair emerge?); also I noticed the silver ring at the tip of that Jet! It's bejeweled isn't it? I love the lanyard on the Jet... it's so VAMP =D The red butterflies *almost* look like little red bats?

It's the night shifts... (disclaimer)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
What she meant Biomom is that no one claimed the prizes. All three winners had never really heard of a smokestik so they were not interested in "custom" fanciness....they were more than happy with Halligans and Pitbulls. Sooooo....I still have a Gold kit sitting on my desk. Along with a purple Hendu case. Just trying to decide what to do with them......any ideas?

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
What she meant Biomom is that no one claimed the prizes. All three winners had never really heard of a smokestik so they were not interested in "custom" fanciness....they were more than happy with Halligans and Pitbulls. Sooooo....I still have a Gold kit sitting on my desk. Along with a purple Hendu case. Just trying to decide what to do with them......any ideas?

I must say I'm hardly able to come up with any ideas that aren't slanted toward my own self!

We could do a random number generator Lottery where people can pick 1-3 numbers for a day, or something more fun like posting the most hilarious squirrel picture so that some day LOL Squirrels will rule over LOL cats!

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
.... or something more fun like posting the most hilarious squirrel picture so that some day LOL Squirrels will rule over LOL cats!

Don't eeeven get me started!!!!
tongue-cat.gif
LOL!!
(I have a whole folder of squirrel pics just waiting for the right time...
pureevil-1.gif
)

Last edited:

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
Don't eeeven get me started!!!!
tongue-cat.gif
LOL!!
(I have a whole folder of squirrel pics just waiting for the right time...
pureevil-1.gif
)

LOL. So much LOVE for you Spacekitty! I'm sure you are going to have to pet the fur off your cat stressing over which ONE is going to be the winning submission though! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread