Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Lots of stuff coming this week. Lots of money going out, too, I guess.

Waiting on the arrival of a Basic 1.1 on Friday.

My dealer keeps telling me that my new car will arrive sometime this week, too, but that's what he said last week.

Vapemail is more reliable. =P
:offtopic:Ok minor thread drift, what kinda car. Details, color, engine, etc. inquiring minds want to know

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
:offtopic:Ok minor thread drift, what kinda car. Details, color, engine, etc. inquiring minds want to know
Heh. Nothing especially exciting as far as cars go. Replaced my beatup Acura coupe with a 2019 compact SUV ...

... which I'm planning to vape my Basic 1.1 in, on my new Pico Squeeze 2. You know, just to keep it relevant...

Last edited:
Reactions: madstabber

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Heh. Nothing especially exciting as far as cars go. Replaced my beatup Acura coupe with a 2019 compact SUV ...

... which I'm planning to vape my Basic 1.1 in, on my new Pico Squeeze 2. You know, just to keep it relevant...
Are you sticking with Acura? Possibly an RDX? Those are nice looking vehicles. To stay on topic are you getting matching colored suv and pico squeeze? If not the LEDs have multiple colors so hopefully you can at least find a match there.

Reactions: Figs

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Are you sticking with Acura? Possibly an RDX? Those are nice looking vehicles. To stay on topic are you getting matching colored suv and pico squeeze? If not the LEDs have multiple colors so hopefully you can at least find a match there.

Yes, you hit it right on the nose. I'm getting a 2019 RDX. FWD, because the SH-AWD model is the one I wanted but Acura doesn't keep them in inventory (AWD not the most popular model in Hawaii, I guess) and I didn't want to buy it without test-driving them both for comparison. Supposedly it's already here but I guess it takes a long time to unload it from the ship that it arrived on and have them inspected. At least they gave me a '17 model as a loaner for now.

No matching colors. I guess my taste in vape gear doesn't match my auto gear! I ordered it in "Modern Steel". I'm liking the redesign and I have an upgraded package from the one I test drove (only had one base model in stock) since the car only became available at the beginning of June.

Speaking of matching ...

I'm liking my Squeeze 2. I only use it in wattage mode so someone else will have to chime in on the TC capabilities.

I thought my biggest issue would be firing it using my left hand. Turns out I like it just the way it is and causes me no issues whatsoever.

Everything seems so solid (except for the battery cap which feels rather light). In fact, the weight of the mod, so far, is the only detail giving me pause. I don't know if this is standard with 21700 mods (since I don't have any). I definitely like it enough to keep it. Not sure if the weight of it is a little too much for all day pocket carry. Guess I'll just have to tote it around for the next few days and see.

edit: BTW, the knurling on the top cap is just for show. It doesn't make any noticeable difference in gripping it since the depth of the cuts are so shallow.

20180625_170510.jpg

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
@cliffy15 - since you’re right ther (envy alert, must be awesome) could you take it back and get one with a better screen? I’ll take what I get, but as I said I’m a fanboy and will fawn over whatever they send me.

I hope you appreciate how blessed you are living 3 miles from Eciggity. I live in a town with 3 vape stores. None of them have ever heard of a 20700 or 21700 battery, and only one even knew what a Squonk was. Needless to say, I buy online only.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Totally jealous, for the mod and the car. I like the looks of the ‘19. It was a good redesign on a solid suv. Since the weight of your mod is a possible problem area I have a solution for you. Me and you just swap lives. I live in northern Illinois and during the summer the weight will still be an issue but for the other 9 months you will have so many layers the weight will not be noticeable at all? Another plus is in the winter your body will be numb so you won’t even feel the mod. It’s a perfect solution, I own a Honda Accord EX-L. It’s the top option model. Leather seats, heated, the whole nine. If you want to wait until you get your Acura so you can drive it once, I’ll allow it but under my supervision, because I treat my baby well. No hotroding in my new ride. You will enjoy my Accord it has given me zero issues. Oil changes right on schedule everytime and zero fluid leaks. So this has gone well, I’m catching the next flight to Hawaii. Oh I have a 3000square foot home on a half acre. Mostly updated could use some new gutters soon, 30 year roof done 6 years ago. Anyway super excited and can’t wait to get the old swaparoo under way. All our problems are solved. Just PM me your address, SS#, credit card with security code you know the basics.
I forgot to ask do you live in an apartment,. Condo, home, Mc mansion; or bonafide mansion with private beach and servants. Alright let’s get this ball rolling. God I love Hawaii this time of year.
EDIT: I wrote this when I was borderline asleep so I’m not responsible for anything I’ve written. Ambien is a helluva drug

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
@cliffy15 - since you’re right ther (envy alert, must be awesome) could you take it back and get one with a better screen? I’ll take what I get, but as I said I’m a fanboy and will fawn over whatever they send me.

I hope you appreciate how blessed you are living 3 miles from Eciggity. I live in a town with 3 vape stores. None of them have ever heard of a 20700 or 21700 battery, and only one even knew what a Squonk was. Needless to say, I buy online only.

You know, I never actually thought about taking it back! I just figured that's how it was because the reviews I've seen mentioned it as well so I thought it was a standard production issue. Maybe I'll drop by tomorrow and have a look. If not, it really doesn't bother me much. I suppose I could reposition the screen like I've seen in another video but it's very small and really only noticeable at certain angles.

You know, I don't normally go into the vape stores. We have a lot and e-ciggity has by far the best mod/atty selection but I generally don't really get on with the vibe of most other vape shops and their patrons. They tend to be more like club houses and are filled with tricksters and cloud-chasers from what I've seen.

I do most of my supply shopping online although recently I've been finding that e-ciggity has been stocking some of the things I've wanted to try. I bought some clapton wire and a berzerker mtl rda from them. My first order with them was a few months ago when I picked up a Wasp Nano and even that I had sent to me in the mail.

I've found that I do like E-Ciggity so I'll be sticking with them for as long as they have products I'm interested in. What's interesting is that there are two other vape shops within a half-mile radius (although they don't have much of an online presence as far as I know so are less known in the greater community).

Last edited:

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Totally jealous, for the mod and the car. I like the looks of the ‘19. It was a good redesign on a solid suv. Since the weight of your mod is a possible problem area I have a solution for you. Me and you just swap lives. I live in northern Illinois and during the summer the weight will still be an issue but for the other 9 months you will have so many layers the weight will not be noticeable at all? Another plus is in the winter your body will be numb so you won’t even feel the mod. It’s a perfect solution, I own a Honda Accord EX-L. It’s the top option model. Leather seats, heated, the whole nine. If you want to wait until you get your Acura so you can drive it once, I’ll allow it but under my supervision, because I treat my baby well. No hotroding in my new ride. You will enjoy my Accord it has given me zero issues. Oil changes right on schedule everytime and zero fluid leaks. So this has gone well, I’m catching the next flight to Hawaii. Oh I have a 3000square foot home on a half acre. Mostly updated could use some new gutters soon, 30 year roof done 6 years ago. Anyway super excited and can’t wait to get the old swaparoo under way. All our problems are solved. Just PM me your address, SS#, credit card with security code you know the basics.
I forgot to ask do you live in an apartment,. Condo, home, Mc mansion; or bonafide mansion with private beach and servants. Alright let’s get this ball rolling. God I love Hawaii this time of year.
EDIT: I wrote this when I was borderline asleep so I’m not responsible for anything I’ve written. Ambien is a helluva drug

This post made my day! I laughed so hard that I almost dropped my squeeze 2 on my foot and broke a toe!

What you've got is nothing to snuff at, that's for sure, though. Accords are solid and quite excellent. The RDX just caught my eye and was barely within my price range. It's my first new car in 15 years so I splurged a bit!

I'm jealous of your 3000ft home on half an acre! My fiance and I are trying to figure out what we can get but it's a bit rough considering most salaries, here, pay 75% of what the equivalent salary anywhere in the mainland US and that would be at a cost of living rivaled only by San Francisco and New York city. I'm more likely to be a servant than to have some of my own. It's tough to live comfortably here and I make an above-average salary working in tech. At this point we're looking at a two-bedroom duplex in the suburbs probably starting at $500k at minimum. (Which is why I've been previously renting accomodations from my mother - and I'm getting old-ish).

"Paradise tax" I guess?

The climate is generally very nice, I have to admit that. =) I'm a little too warm-blooded to be living in the tropics during summer. I'd also prefer to be cool in a bunch of layers than sweating like a pig in a t-shirt and some board shorts. Snow scares me, though.

Probably a "grass is always greener" type of deal. =) Still, I'm going to hold onto my vital information. What else you got? A unicorn mod? *grin*

Edit: I didn't get the top of the line RDX but mine's got heated seats if that's what you like. P.S. - You'll like my mom. She's nice. Mostly. *grin*

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: madstabber

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Oh well it was worth a try. I’ve never been to Hawaii but the pictures are beautiful. I hope you enjoy your new ride, now that we aren’t trading places. 15 years is a long time so it sounds like you deserve your new car. My accord is solid but I neglected to mention it’s a 2006. Still I don’t think I’ve had less problems with any car I’ve ever owned. So as not to drift too far away from the original purpose of this thread. How’s the bottle on the squeeze 2? Soft, too soft, hard, too hard, or just right?

Reactions: cliffy15

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
The bottle on the squeeze 2 is very soft. It's a little too soft for my taste but much better than the hard plastic bottle that comes with the original squeeze. I prefer that the bottle have a little bit more rebound. It takes awhile for it reform after squonking. It's still very serviceable but I'm hoping someone is able to find a replacement bottle that requires a slightly firmer press.

I don't know if it tells you anything but the softness of the bottle doesn't bother me enough to go looking to purchase other bottles on a trial and error basis. I'm guessing the 8ml size is a little unusual but since I only own 4 squonk mods at the moment my experience is limited. I'm hoping someone else with a lot of different bottles will find one.

The Vandy Vape Pulse 8ml bottles match the specs for height and width but I don't know if the bottle matches the squeeze 2's top cap (maybe?) or what the feel of it is since I don't know it.

My favorite bottle is an SJMY bottle that I use in my VT Inbox v3 which, for reference, will not fit the new squeeze 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Letitia

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The bottle on the squeeze 2 is very soft. It's a little too soft for my taste but much better than the hard plastic bottle that comes with the original squeeze. I prefer that the bottle have a little bit more rebound. It takes awhile for it reform after squonking. It's still very serviceable but I'm hoping someone is able to find a replacement bottle that requires a slightly firmer press.

I don't know if it tells you anything but the softness of the bottle doesn't bother me enough to go looking to purchase other bottles on a trial and error basis. I'm guessing the 8ml size is a little unusual but since I only own 4 squonk mods at the moment my experience is limited. I'm hoping someone else with a lot of different bottles will find one.

The Vandy Vape Pulse 8ml bottles match the specs for height and width but I don't know if the bottle matches the squeeze 2's top cap (maybe?) or what the feel of it is since I don't know it.

My favorite bottle is an SJMY bottle that I use in my VT Inbox v3 which, for reference, will not fit the new squeeze 2.
Cool, I’m new to squonking but I get the idea of the soft bottle. I already got a refill bottle that screws into the 510. It’s the lost vape 30ml refill bottle and it’s soft. I’m assuming similar in softness to the squeeze two bottle. It’s softer then I would think a bottle would be. So I’ll probably be interested in a replacement that’s a little harder as well. The lost vape refill bottle will work fine for its intended purpose but I’d want a bottle a little stiffer for my squonk. One that pulls a little faster to suck back any over sqounk juice that I’m sure I’ll be guilty of being a new squonker and all.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Aren't you going to have to hack the bottle connector in the mod to use a different/standard type bottle? Perhaps dremel the connector off so a tube can attach to it?

At least that's what it looks like to me from seeing it in videos.

I'm not a huge fan of super soft bottles myself, but I'll be willing to give the Squeeze 2 a try once it's available at US based vendors.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’m new to sqounking so I don’t know if it’s gonna need a modification to change bottles but now I’m gonna look into that. My real reason for posting is to tell you @score69 that eciggity has the squeeze duece in stock and is US vendor. Not continental US mind you but US none the less. I’m a poet and didn’t know it:)

• Love

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Aren't you going to have to hack the bottle connector in the mod to use a different/standard type bottle? Perhaps dremel the connector off so a tube can attach to it?

At least that's what it looks like to me from seeing it in videos.

I'm not a huge fan of super soft bottles myself, but I'll be willing to give the Squeeze 2 a try once it's available at US based vendors.
I'm not planning on cutting the tube off to insert another tube/bottle. I'm hoping to find another bottle that's of similar size to the stock bottle but made of stiffer material that can utilize the squeeze 2's special bottle cap.

I have 510 refill bottles but the squeeze 2's magnetic door is nice. I like it. It lets me drop the bottle quickly and easily and I don't need a special bottle to refill it. It also makes for a lot easier cleaning of the mod than the first version.

It's a bit quicker and more convenient than unscrewing the atty the use a 510.

I'm sure there will be some others out there that will cut the tube off because they really don't like the metal tube system. For me, it's okay.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Ok so an update on my squeeze 2. I online chatted with a nice Chinese woman on the heavengifts website. She said my mod should ship from the shipment they will get in July 22. Well I said I can’t wait that long I’ll go nuts, is there anything she could do. She said if I was willing to change my order to a red, dazzling, or purple mod without the included 21700 it could ship tomorrow. So I got a small refund and changed to a red (mod only). In the same order I have some Golisi S35’s so not coming with the included battery wasn’t a big deal. So now I have a red squeeze 2 shipping in the next 24 hours via DHL. I should have it by the end of the week, early next week if all goes as planned. I must say I was very happy with HG customer service because waiting a month would’ve sucked and the color doesn’t matter that much to me anyway. So super excited and after I receive it and put it through its paces, I’ll report back with my first impressions. :offtopic: As a quick bonus question, is anyone using the Golisi S35’s and how are they performing for you?

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Ok so an update on my squeeze 2. I online chatted with a nice Chinese woman on the heavengifts website. She said my mod should ship from the shipment they will get in July 22. Well I said I can’t wait that long I’ll go nuts, is there anything she could do. She said if I was willing to change my order to a red, dazzling, or purple mod without the included 21700 it could ship tomorrow. So I got a small refund and changed to a red (mod only). In the same order I have some Golisi S35’s so not coming with the included battery wasn’t a big deal. So now I have a red squeeze 2 shipping in the next 24 hours via DHL. I should have it by the end of the week, early next week if all goes as planned. I must say I was very happy with HG customer service because waiting a month would’ve sucked and the color doesn’t matter that much to me anyway. So super excited and after I receive it and put it through its paces, I’ll report back with my first impressions. :offtopic: As a quick bonus question, is anyone using the Golisi S35’s and how are they performing for you?
Good luck my friend, keep us posted how it goes.

I believe this is your first squonker from comments you've made in other threads? Be careful of the rabbit hole, lol. I hope the Squeeze 2 treats you well, but I went whole hog after my first one. It's been months since I've even built an RDTA or RTA. My 'standard' mods have pretty much just sat. I think I'm more addicted to squonking than the nicotine, lol.

I don't think I'm really turned off by the metal tube feed system. It doesn't really bother me with the OG Squeeze. I would just prefer a standard bottle system so I'm not tied to the propriety bottles. My bigger concern with this one is folks saying how soft the bottles are. It might not pull excess juice back down quickly enough. Time will tell, I will still pick one up.

My other concern was the fire button placement. Mike Vapes mentioned it wasn't bad, compared it to the Asmodus Luna. I really like my Luna and got used to the side fire button on it, so not as concerned about this any longer.

I was tempted to order one from eciggity, but I've never ordered from them before. I think I'm just going to wait until they hit one of my familiar vendors. The Pulse is keeping my very happy in the meanwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread