• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pics from PA meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Everyone please post your pics! I wish I would've taken more! Sorry, my camera sucks:(

Free juice!:

PAmeet012.jpg

Jturse doing the raffle, with Stephra's SO in the back along with Rob from goodprophets taking pics and iheart45s on the right:

PAmeet011.jpg

loxmythe, his brother, James, VaporPhoxxe, Triage and his SO:

PAmeet009.jpg

jhemps, he won a lot!:

PAmeet008.jpg

Jturse on his Iphone:laugh:: bonniegirl's hubby in the back along with her stash!

PAmeet006.jpg

rx8, James, Stephra:

PAmeet001.jpg

Last edited:

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
Lol I only kept winning stuff because I bought 48 raffle tickets. I assumed that this was gonna be like every other raffle I've been to where everyone buys boatloads of tickets. Enjoying the new gear so far, and really want to say thanks to the vendors for providing such excellent prizes! Did anyone try my bottle of djarum black juice?

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
I had the Djarum Black, it was very heady! Strong anise or licorice flavor to it as well. I'd probably mix it with a clove flavor that has a little more cinnamon-y bite up front. Not an all day vape but would be great for having a few drinks some evening!
Yeah, there's just something not quite right about it, but i think cinnamon's a great idea. I actually brewed it from a recipe, and was intending on improving...but never got around to it. I left all my bottles on the table, so if i make it again, i'll try that. Maybe some nutmeg tossed in the mix too. :p

Off topic: Hopefully my new avatar will help you guys put a face to my forum name. I was the dork sporting the domo shirt last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread