• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pics from the First Mi Vape-Meet 7-31-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Guys I did my best to remember everyones name so If I have messed up in any way show mercy ok?:D

100_2371.jpg
(Seated in front Left to Right)Tranced and KatyS(Back Left to Right)Chelseafn and Mrs.Wiz

100_2372.jpg
(Left to Right)Dr.Fred,Mistinthewoods,Cozzicon and Mrs.Cozzicon?(if not Cozz I would propose!)

100_2373.jpg
(A couple of Long Time Mi vapers Me and Motorcity57

100_2375.jpg
"The Bomb Squad" from Vapor Bomb(Left to Right) Mrs.Harry or Jerry(or just a lovely associate),Jerry,Osmitty and G-friend(VB wannabees)and Harry

100_2377.jpg
The Great Lakes Vapor Michigan Fan Club(Left to Right)Mr.and Mrs. SimplyRock,Jay,Alex,Ron,Me and Chelseafn(Blake)

100_2378.jpg
Hands down.....The GLV is "The Best" mod on the market!

100_2381.jpg
KatyP her boyfriend and Mom and Dad. Even though they are not members of the forum....The family that vapes together....well you know the rest!

100_2380.jpg
CartHeadMod and Motorcity57(Those guys brought enough stuff to last me for 10 years....honest!!!)

100_2374.jpg
ZOMZOM!!!!!!(My personal new favorite Mi Vaper!!)

100_2386.jpg
Mistinthewoods and Me(does he look like Richard Dryfress or what?)

100_2385.jpg
The Bomb Squad(L to R)Tranced,Osmitty,Harry,Jerry,Mrs.Jerry?,Jay(He's in the BS now),Mr.and Mrs.SimplyRock(Front)KatyP and the lovely better half of Osmitty

100_2388.jpg
Me and KatyS.......Luv Ya Katy....Thanks for everything!

My wife and I had a great time guys....and we look forward to the next gathering!

:)The Wiz!

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thank you Wiz for the great pics! Boy did I miss alot of wonderful people and a great time. But now I can also put some real faces with the avatars!
Thanks Alpha.....Just wish you could have made it! Now that I have been "Exposed" as the "Fraud" I really am.....I can go hang my head in shame!!..LOL!

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
We are a good looking group!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Wow I really need to lose weight! It was fun. Looking forward to the next one. Wiz tell your wife I really enjoyed talking to her. It was great reliving the past! All I can say about that is Im glad to be alive! Good to meet all of you.
Forgot to mention my GLV got cut out! Oh well I sill love it. Great pics! I should have brought my camera. What an idiot! Next time for sure!

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
That's what you all look like?:D
Wish I could of made it too!
Chris......I'm in Warren also...I would have given you a lift bud!:D

Great Pics Wiz.. Did Jay have to do any emergency surgery on any PV's while at the fest?
Actually doots....I'm not sure if he fixed Chelsefn's connector....the pin did the dip thing and wouldn't connect with his carto's. I know jay offered to fix it! You have to fly in for the next GLV meet my friend!

We are a good looking group!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Wow I really need to lose weight! It was fun. Looking forward to the next one. Wiz tell your wife I really enjoyed talking to her. It was great reliving the past! All I can say about that is Im glad to be alive! Good to meet all of you.
Forgot to mention my GLV got cut out! Oh well I sill love it. Great pics! I should have brought my camera. What an idiot! Next time for sure!
Yeah....I heard all about those "Past memories" you two discussed!....LOL! Some things were just meant to stay in the closet if you know what I mean!!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Thanks for sharing your good time with us Wiz..looks like everyone had a super time!!!!:)
Hey Whiskey....Wasn't there a NY Meet yesterday as well? I know(from the posts on their sub-forum)That the PA folks had a good time at their vape-meet

Of course we had the better vendors(Sorry Rob!!)

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com

Actually doots....I'm not sure if he fixed Chelsefn's connector....the pin did the dip thing and wouldn't connect with his carto's. I know jay offered to fix it! You have to fly in for the next GLV meet my friend!

Yeah....I heard all about those "Past memories" you two discussed!....LOL! Some things were just meant to stay in the closet if you know what I mean!!

man I wish I could of been there with you guys.. glad you had a good time and also for all the pics you posted of it. Feels like I was there in spirit...

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
WIZ!!!!!!!!! That meet-up looks like it was so much fun! I really wished I could have come, but NC is a bit far. lol

Nice to finally see pics of the Michigan vapers!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

{{{hugs}}}
Hugs back Mama!! If You and Queen would have showed up I would have hit the floor!:DI now know why you hit so many of the vape events....We had a great time!

Hey I heard you have a "New Place" and I didn't get the invite for the Open House! Whats up with that?...LOL!

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Oh my, the meet-ups are the absolute most fun ever! Went to FL in early July and we had a blast! I love traveling to meet vapers all over the country. I won't be able to make the upcoming one. :( Kiddo starts school and I start working that week, too. Just not in the cards this time, plus the smaller meets are always the bestest!

I think you are all set up now, or at least I see you! lol Glad you decided to join us. :D

{{hugs}} See you soon! :)

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA

Me and the wife are taking care of Mom and Dad now-a-days, so we can't really be to far away. Mom took the wrong medicine the other day and Dad has been falling down a few times in the last year.
They're 72 and 79. They don't need round the clock care, they just need us here as "training wheels".:D

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Oh my, the meet-ups are the absolute most fun ever! Went to FL in early July and we had a blast! I love traveling to meet vapers all over the country. I won't be able to make the upcoming one. :( Kiddo starts school and I start working that week, too. Just not in the cards this time, plus the smaller meets are always the bestest!

I think you are all set up now, or at least I see you! lol Glad you decided to join us. :D

{{hugs}} See you soon! :)
Yes....I will see you soon Mama! Your right.....The smaller meets are BIG fun!:)

Me and the wife are taking care of Mom and Dad now-a-days, so we can't really be to far away. Mom took the wrong medicine the other day and Dad has been falling down a few times in the last year.
They're 72 and 79. They don't need round the clock care, they just need us here as "training wheels".:D
Chris.....Sorry to hear about your parents I uderstand completly! Maybe we can have a get together sometime right here in Warren and keep it closer to home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread