• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pics of the West Side Meet 7-21-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
We had a great time (and great turn out, 26 people!). Sorry this took a while to post, I had terrible trouble with uploads at PhotoBucket (grrr). Here's the West Side VIPers!

juice Put-N-Take was a big hit! Everyone went home with something new! We'll do it again at Central meet!

IMG_1874_zpsbacb1a3c.jpg

Shayna and Nathan:
IMG_1873_zpsc8db7591.jpg

Door Prize Drawings! Great PSV variable voltage mod and a 30ml bottle of Happy Hour liquid was donated by vape Escapes! Next time you're in there, tell them thanks for supporting our VIP group (I posted on their Facebook page a thanks from us all too!).
IMG_1872_zps406bd497.jpg

Greg (Vapeopotamus) Reed hands out prizes to the winning tickets.
IMG_1869_zps12f7443b.jpg

Later, it became a FOG OUT in there (the humidity from the rain didn't help the vapor to dissipate very quickly). CRAZY! All the cloud chasers with their sub-ohm fog contributed greatly. It was awesome! Hope the restaurant didn't care about it! Yikes.
IMG_1866_zps71833d17.jpg

Shayna and Nathan getting ready to dive into the Put-n-Take box!
IMG_1865_zps3ec5b215.jpg

(Seated) Sara and Josh Doolittle (Josh is Silentnights on ECF)
IMG_1864_zpse9033309.jpg

Sharon and James Osteros (ECF Sosteros and Josteros)
IMG_1863_zps847d5e20.jpg

This is Phil! Phil didn't sign in *sad face* so I know nada of where he is from, how long he's been in our group and I didn't get a chance to thank him for his generous donation of the rebuildable tank to our drawing! PM me if you're reading this Phil! I'd like to catch up with you and I'd like to apologize for not getting a chance to just sit with you to introduce myself and get to know you better! <3 I hope you'll come back to the next one so I can tell ya in person!
IMG_1862_zps737096bb.jpg

Byrd (Byrdman041708), Drew (CrazyInAZ) and Tim (SteveMcQueen'sCousin): Good to see youz guys!

IMG_1861_zpsf4553ecb.jpg

Jay (Serial70) who I call the Wizard of Wire LOL, Jeff (ImFire3065) and James (Aubie80): Great guys to hang out with!!
IMG_1860_zps7d761a1d.jpg

A shot of our space for the meet:
IMG_1859_zps26f5c4a7.jpg

Richard Gonzales (far right holding the mod) set us up at Barrel Grill (cuz he's a chef there!). Thanks again Richard, you rock!

IMG_1858_zps43680719.jpg

The Cloud Boys: Roy Ramirez and Daniel Macias. These 2 LOVE everything rebuilding and can blow HUGE clouds of vapor! New members and great guys! Come back next month!
IMG_1857_zps0a0e1ba7.jpg

Phil, Amber (Afullmargin), James and Sharon at closest table. Another shot of the room:

IMG_1856_zpsb6b18162.jpg

Byrd (standing) chats with DesertWildman (Ralph) while Jonas Welton looks on.

IMG_1855_zps6d6b2c6b.jpg

I brought along a display of all the vaping stuff I've bought in the last 4-1/2 years! Everything from the Smoking Everywhere mini-cig, 401 kits, 510 kits, 801 kits, PureSmoker passthroughs, Janty Sticks and Boge Revolutions to thefirst mods and the new VV/VW mods of today.

IMG_1876_zpsd125735e.jpg

The after hours group. We hung out until about 7pm. Jay rebuilt my Octopus dripper (yay!! Thanks buddy!) and we all yacked about everything vaping, checked out liquids and caught up on vaping news. L to R: James, Tim, Jeff, Joey (Hot Rod Vapor E-liquids) and Jay. Good times!

IMG_1881_zpse4951496.jpg

I'm REALLY looking forward to hanging out with ALL of you guys next month! It was a blast! If you didn't make it this month (see what you missed!!) we hope to see you at the next one! Watch the VIP Forum for our announcement! NEXT MEET IS THIS SUNDAY AT BLUEWATER GRILL FOR THE CENTRAL GROUP! Link -> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ext-central-vip-vape-meet-7-28-13-1-00-a.html

All VIP members are welcome to ANY of our meets no matter what part of town you live in! I hope to see some of you this weekend at all the grand openings (Vapor Vortex and also AZ Vape Club on Saturday) and then our Central meet on Sunday! What a great weekend for vapers!

:wub: ya'll!!

Peace, Love and Vapor,
Hellen
:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread