Pics of your Aegis Solo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Northern VA
I've resisted shinyitis for a while now, but I have recently caved. I want the aegis solo. If you have one, please post a pic - I'd like to see the different colors in natural light. The marketing pictures are all over the place and I can't tell what they actually look like. Thanks in advance for your help in supporting my need to make an unnecessary purchase.

• Love
Reactions: HigherStateD

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    20190602_083308.jpg

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    There's a blue one in here, plus a blue Mini. Not the greatest photo. The blue tends to fade and look black in low light, it shows up good in bright light. The red shows up well in low light.

You can't see the buttons in this pic. The red Solos have black buttons. The blue Solo and the blue Mini have blue buttons.

IMG_0329.JPG

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Thinking of getting one for the collection; but I've been left in doubt after I bought the Mini with internal battery, which is too little capacity to be practical for full-day use.

How is the hand feel with the Solo?
    They are basically the same mod in feel. The Solo is maybe a 1/4 inch taller to accomodate the 18650. I have relatively large man hands, so the Solo probably fits better in my hand than the Mini.

Aegis Mini vs Aegis Solo: Reviews

The Solo is in the middle, the Mini on the right. Those aren't the original drip tips. I put Cherry Vape Cloud Chaser drip tips on all of my mods.

full

Last edited:

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    I've resisted shinyitis for a while now, but I have recently caved. I want the aegis solo. If you have one, please post a pic - I'd like to see the different colors in natural light. The marketing pictures are all over the place and I can't tell what they actually look like. Thanks in advance for your help in supporting my need to make an unnecessary purchase.
    if a review works for you, there you have!
    Aegis Solo Kit, P3ch3's Review!

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
    Aug 26, 2015
    Northern VA
    if a review works for you, there you have!
    Aegis Solo Kit, P3ch3's Review!
    Thanks - you confirmed what I thought. I'm sold on buying one. Now I'm just nitpicking over which color(s) to get. The marketing pics look like cartoon drawings so I've been interested in seeing pics of real life mods that folks have.

Reactions: stols001

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    Thanks - you confirmed what I thought. I'm sold on buying one. Now I'm just nitpicking over which color(s) to get. The marketing pics look like cartoon drawings so I've been interested in seeing pics of real life mods that folks have.
    well, all of them look pretty the same on pics, i have seen, black, black red, black orange and black blue ones!

• Agree
    Reactions: puffon
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread