Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Y'all need to stop getting me to google different guns the way I usually google different mods!

That Ruger LC9S does look good. Not sure about the Pro. I might feel different after I've handled my guns more. But, for now, I really like the safety.

ETA: They even have a purple LC9S!

You mean this one? :D

3242.jpg

Matches pretty well with this one. :cool:

Unknown.jpg

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Does anyone have a Walther P22? Looks like it would be fun for plinking and target shooting at the range.

10797228.jpg

I've got one. It's a blast to shoot! Mine is rather picky about ammo though. Seems to like CCI stuff the best.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
I've got one. It's a blast to shoot! Mine is rather picky about ammo though. Seems to like CCI stuff the best.
I watched a review on the newest version of this gun by 22plinkster on youtube. He had high praise for it. Seems Walther fixed all of the issues from the prior generation.

Reactions: petrotech

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
I watched a review on the newest version of this gun by 22plinkster on youtube. He had high praise for it. Seems Walther fixed all of the issues from the prior generation.

I'll have to check it out. I also have Wather's PPK 380 in stainless, I like shooting that one too. Walther makes some good stuff that doesn't get enough attention, in my opinion. I'm debating between their PPQ and Kimber's K6 for my next purchase.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
I'll have to check it out. I also have Wather's PPK 380 in stainless, I like shooting that one too. Walther makes some good stuff that doesn't get enough attention, in my opinion. I'm debating between their PPQ and Kimber's K6 for my next purchase.
Those are good choices, I guess it just comes down to what you want.

Reactions: petrotech

mountainbikermark

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
central Virginia
Mixing the old with the new. A new Horizon Tech Falcon on top of an old iStick 100.
I fell back into cigarettes for a while but never got rid of my old equipment. I use a Kanger Subox with a couple of Subtank Minis as my work gear and even pulled out my building gear and messed with my Velocity drippers for an extreme vape but that Falcon does as good at flavor and vapor as anything I can build with my limited skills and 54 year old eyes.
I'm watching this forum for information as what was bleeding edge when I fell back into cigarettes is below starter tech so I want to learn more before buying a new mod. The juices don't seem to have changed that much except they're less oderous to those around me when I'm vaping in the house or in public. The taste is just as good but my wife is yet to complain about the house smelling like vape juice.

Attachments

• 20180728_220333.jpg
    20180728_220333.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20

mountainbikermark

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
central Virginia
This is what I carry in my lunchbox/cooler until I decide what my adv is going to be.
Aegis Legend 100 ,Aegis Legend 200, eLeaf Aster RT, Sourin Air and a case I bought at my favorite vape shop years ago. I carry 4 tanks in the front pouch, the Sourin Air with extra pods on inside left pouch, 2 30ml refill bottles on inside right pouch and 3ea 18650 batteries (in their plastic cases and extra coil/wick assemblies for Kanger tanks on fold down pouch on right side.

The iStick 100 has been relegated back into retirement as I do believe the Legend 100 is going to become my work mod for it's smaller size but performance and durability of the Legend 200. The Aster fits into my hand and disappears but with the Cubis on it it's impossible to hide the huge clouds it produces and the Kanger tanks are too tall to hide in my hand. The Sourin Air is perfect for when I just don't have time for a big cloud. I use just 6mg nicotine juice in it because that salt stuff got me buzzed just cleaning up a slight spill I made and not wearing gloves. The juice i use in it is a lime/menthol blend but the lack of heat mutes most of the lime and mellows the menthol to just a cool feeling on my tongue. Perfect when the old habit tries to sneak back in as I used to smoke menthol. The Cubis has the same juice for when I do have time to make clouds but have a taste for it.
20180812_102434~01.jpeg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Let's get this show back on track. Sorry, still no mods in the pics yet. I'll work on that.

I think all 22's prefer CCI.

My fourth is about to be mine. It's gonna be so fun!

All-4-Walther-Phoenix-HandR-Ruger55.jpg

But, it's unfortunately a little big for carry. Unless I put it in a gunbelt and let it hang down my leg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread