KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
I want one of these, I don't know why, I jus do :D
View attachment 525907
Those revolving rifles originally went out of fashion because they sprayed the hand holding the forearm with burning powder from the gap between cylinder & breach. Perhaps modern machining has solved the problem.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Those revolving rifles originally went out of fashion because they sprayed the hand holding the forearm with burning powder from the gap between cylinder & breach. Perhaps modern machining has solved the problem.
Only need one shot, unless there's more than one :D

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
That a clone of the Tobh v2?
b287d18ee3e75f98dc6aa0bf4ffad58b.jpg

Invaper Zim

Fast Techs finest! Lol. I forgot how much I liked it. I was going through all my old crap a couple weeks ago and decided to put her back into rotation.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
I want one of these, I don't know why, I jus do :D
View attachment 525907

I want the new Ruger 77/357...bolt action .357? Yes please.

They make a .44 i think too, but I hand load my rounds and am too lazy to setup a new caliber. Lol. 38 and 357 are good enough for me.

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
Fast Techs finest! Lol. I forgot how much I liked it. I was going through all my old crap a couple weeks ago and decided to put her back into rotation.
I love mine! Authentic, only paid $20 for it brand new. I used to have a quad coil build on it, but I've only got pictures of my tri-coil builds.
cac9dd7962f648cd3b6adab532159ace.jpg

Invaper Zim

Chips177

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2014
Slidell, LA
1949_zpsqxavc4pf.jpeg

Always have a revolver in my pocket...normally this Ruger SP-101. Unless I'm having a "fat day", I'll carry my S&W 442.

My mods change much more frequently...past week or two it's been a Workhorse and a tobh clone...single coil. One side of the airholes taped off. Lol

Greatest revolver of all time! Probably the one gun I'll never part with. It makes a nice pair with my Rossi M92 In .357

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Love me some tasty animals. But I love animals too, so I want it to be fast and sure.. Home invaders, not so keen on. I prefer the messy'r, more tumbly option with a chance of jail time.

se60oz.jpg

Sako Hunter .270 w/Leupold Gold Ring/Ruger Mini-14 Paratroop w/Burris Over/Under mount & Laser Point, .223/UD Balrog

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
Love me some tasty animals. But I love animals too, so I want it to be fast and sure.. Home invaders, not so keen on. I prefer the messy'r, more tumbly option with a chance of jail time.

se60oz.jpg

Sako Hunter .270 w/Leupold Gold Ring/Ruger Mini-14 Paratroop w/Burris Over/Under mount & Laser Point, .223/UD Balrog
Sweet mother of Jesus! Is that a drum mag?

Invaper Zim

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Sweet mother of Jesus! Is that a drum mag?

Invaper Zim

haha... no, just a big banana. I missed out when I was younger! At the traveling road shows, they used to sell a trigger guard attachment for the 14. It was a little hand crank with a cam, that when cranked, would depress the trigger 4 times for every revolution. Essentially, making it a machine gun. SURE you can't get THOSE anymore...

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA

se60oz.jpg

Somehow, I don't think these qualify as EDC gear. ;)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
How are you liking that Balrog, bud? I like my mod, but the tank's a little too toodle for me.

Invaper Zim

Eh, I'm a Morning Tootler, CloudsBro by late afternoon. I can find a place for the tank in my rotation. Flavor is very good. The mod itself is pretty sweet, for the price. ;) I'm not a lanyard guy, but it is well set up for lanyard peeps. I'm not an Apple guy either, but the micro USB to Apple cord is kinda smart really. EVERYone has a USB to Micro cord. Dozens. But anyone with an apple has GOT to appreciate an Iphone to Micro cord! Heck, those are 15 bones anywhere but online. I'd be pickled tink if I was a worm.

The upside down battery install totally got me. Good thing for protection. Automatic resistance setting after firing without an atty is a terrific norm, but missing on the Balrog. As is Stainless Steel coil support. The condensation ring is.. interesting.. I appreciate not having to clean my mod and 510 everytime I take a tank off, but I can't for the life of me, figure out how to clean the condensation ring!

Free, I'm not complaining. But I wonder what, specifically, they think will lure peeps from the dozens of similar offerings, especially without TC for SS.

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
Eh, I'm a Morning Tootler, CloudsBro by late afternoon. I can find a place for the tank in my rotation. Flavor is very good. The mod itself is pretty sweet, for the price. ;) I'm not a lanyard guy, but it is well set up for lanyard peeps. I'm not an Apple guy either, but the micro USB to Apple cord is kinda smart really. EVERYone has a USB to Micro cord. Dozens. But anyone with an apple has GOT to appreciate an Iphone to Micro cord! Heck, those are 15 bones anywhere but online. I'd be pickled tink if I was a worm.

The upside down battery install totally got me. Good thing for protection. Automatic resistance setting after firing without an atty is a terrific norm, but missing on the Balrog. As is Stainless Steel coil support. The condensation ring is.. interesting.. I appreciate not having to clean my mod and 510 everytime I take a tank off, but I can't for the life of me, figure out how to clean the condensation ring!

Free, I'm not complaining. But I wonder what, specifically, they think will lure peeps from the dozens of similar offerings, especially without TC for SS.
Condensation ring is reverse threaded, righty loosey lefty tighty. It seems like a wasted idea, to me. I never really had that issue unless I overfilled my RDA.

Invaper Zim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread