Picture of regular cyclone with fusion dt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNW Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Mukilteo, Wa
Ohhhhhhh man. So excited to place my order now. It looks just like I imagined that it would by looking the pieces separate. I do not know how to embed video but here is a link a YouTube video that shows the fusion drip tip on standard cyclone.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GtbIoFJpxc8

Sent via evasi0n for ios7

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
It was really made for the standard top and completes the lines perfectly.

IMAG1827-L.jpg

Indy vapors has them

Last edited:

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
^I like the looks of that.^ But I have a question. Indy Vapor shop has them as bottom feeders. However they don't sell the AFC anymore separate. The latest from Ant is the AFC combined with the Cyclone at a better price than buying them separate. I've been calling them biweekly since the new year trying to get the AFC with bottom feed, no luck so far. At this point I'd like to know if I bought the bottom feed Cyclone will the AFC that comes with the regular top fed Cyclone work? I haven't seen them both together to find out if they're interchangeable.

zmauls

Madman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
New Jersey
It was really made for the standard top and completes the lines perfectly.

IMAG1827-L.jpg

Indy vapors has them

Is there any functionality purpose or is it solely aesthetic? Didn't realize it until now, but the Cyclone looks kind of goofy with that obnoxious o-ring slot left empty.

My main concern is where I can get one of those silver button toppers. :D

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
that button was custom made for me, but rob is going to add some shiny buttons to his sight soon. Indy Vapors list both the cyclone and the fusion Cyclone / Divo & Accessories - Mods - Variables - Mechanical - Rebuildables

I have the fusion but also like the top with a o-ring and regular drip tip. If you believe a smaller chamber tastes better then you do not want the fusion as it makes the air chamber bigger.

IMAG1853-L.jpg

zmauls

Madman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
New Jersey
that button was custom made for me, but rob is going to add some shiny buttons to his sight soon. Indy Vapors list both the cyclone and the fusion Cyclone / Divo & Accessories - Mods - Variables - Mechanical - Rebuildables

I have the fusion but also like the top with a o-ring and regular drip tip. If you believe a smaller chamber tastes better then you do not want the fusion as it makes the air chamber bigger.

IMAG1853-L.jpg

So there is a good amount of space between the top of the atty and the inside of the fusion tip? I plan on getting a cyclone, but this makes the decision to actually pull the trigger much more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread