Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Seeing that the old thread Picture of Your Setup Part 2! has hit its 15,000 post limit, it is being closed but anyone can access it from the link provided above. :)

Love this thread and hope you all keep posting!

Will update this post with the first Picture of Your Setup... when I find it :blink:

Didn't take that long to find it. Here is the first: Pictures of your setup

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Avocado on the Private V2 in 18500 Config
Pretty impressive little Gennie-style tank, me likey :D

Private V2 and Avocado.jpg

Vitruvius

Jun 3, 2016
This is my newbie setup I was talking about before. Today is the day I complete a month off of cigarettes, I'm really proud of myself. I'm vaping a juice with a lower concentration than my previous one and I plan to drop it even more at around 3mg. Can't wait for my iJust 2 to come and finally have a taste of what vaping can truly be. I'm really excited with this whole vaping experience.

cNHhJPY.jpg

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
The very first production Spyder GT has arrived in South Africa! What a beautiful mod! Nicholas Foo has hit it out of the park yet again! Comfortable and beautiful! I am over the moon with it! And it's a one of a kind because it's the only one that will have a Dicodes chipset! Bazinga! <3
SpyderGT13.jpg
SpyderGT14.jpg
SpyderGT15.jpg
SpyderGT16.jpg

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Vape Mail Baby! The Northern Dreampipe Mods EON DNA60! Serial #0001
The mod is made from a 100-year-old Bowling Ball and the wood is Lignum vitae.
Lignum vitae is a wood, also called guayacan or guaiacum, and in parts of Europe known as Pockholz, from trees of the genus Guaiacum. The trees are indigenous to the Caribbean and the northern coast of South America and have been an important export crop to Europe since the beginning of the 16th century

"Lignum vitae" is Latin for "wood of life", and derives its name from its medicinal uses; lignum vitae resin has been used to treat a variety of medical conditions from coughs to arthritis, and chips of the wood can also be used to brew a tea.

Top Ten Heaviest Woods
  • Mpingo (African Black Wood)
  • Snakewood.
  • Leadwood. Rated 5.00 out of 5.
  • Desert Ironwood.
  • Caranda (Itin)
  • Lignum Vitae (Guaiacum or True)
  • Lignum Vitae (Argentinian)
  • Kingwood (Violetwood)
Guaiacum officinale, commonly known as roughbark lignum-vitae, guaiacwood or gaïacwood, is a species of tree in the caltrop family, Zygophyllaceae, that is native to the Caribbean and the northern coast of South America.
Eon07.jpg
Eon08.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread