DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
We're bringin' ol' skool back (yeah)
Them other mods don't know how to act (yeah)
We think it's special, what's behind your yack (yeah)
So turn around and we'll pick up the slack (yeah)

View attachment 704663

DPL & KD~

Looks like a VERY expensive rig, Kat! :lol::2c:

Almost made it through the Black Friday sales. Just THIS close! :facepalm:

ooh-you-almost-got-it.jpg

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Friends, are you troubled by the occasional high voltage dry hit? Do you hesitate to wistfully lose yourself in the delicious fog of pure, chain vaping pleasure? Well, I have a solution. Turns out, my previously shelved Medusa has plenty of room for big coils, a generous tank-ish reservoir and a velocity style deck that couldn't be easier to build on.

EWopvxV.png

So I dropped a pair 13 wrap 24 AWG round kanthal A1 coils in there, put it on the unregulated series box pushing around 7.4 volts...

Rk6YQCY.png

...and proceeded to get loopy wid it.

5pIlr3e.png

It's chain vape-a-licious.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Friends, are you troubled by the occasional high voltage dry hit? Do you hesitate to wistfully lose yourself in the delicious fog of pure, chain vaping pleasure? Well, I have a solution. Turns out, my previously shelved Medusa has plenty of room for big coils, a generous tank-ish reservoir and a velocity style deck that couldn't be easier to build on.

EWopvxV.png

So I dropped a pair 13 wrap 24 AWG round kanthal A1 coils in there, put it on the unregulated series box pushing around 7.4 volts...

Rk6YQCY.png

...and proceeded to get loopy wid it.

5pIlr3e.png

It's chain vape-a-licious.

Dear Santa, I know I am an ... and on the naughty list but hey let's face it without people like me good people would be meaningless, so for Christmas this year here is my list this thread, I'll take one of everything.

Necro

P.S. Remember I have pictures that Mrs. Claus and her attorneys would love to use if ever there was a divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread