image-20180409_182305.jpg

My go to right now. Aegis with a single coil Zeus up top. Just running a parallel 24G coil 4.5 wraps at 2.5mm ID. I keep it simple with my builds.​

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
If it was a 2012 Ford it probably would be in a junk yard right now.

(Paraphrasing my girlfriend, she really wants a Ram.)

Well, give her a Ram, then buy a Ford.

Ahem.

Juliet17.png

275k-ish miles. Original engine. I did have the instrument cluster rebuilt in 2014.

Deftly swinging back on topic, this little beauty sings with a plain jane twisted 28awg SS316L at 0.36 Ohms.Did someone say lemon cake/cookie? I'm really enjoying a DIY recipe for pound it from @whodat2112.

StentorianRAM.jpg

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia

Yea, I'm diggin them :thumb: Wanted to try those high mg Nic salts and I bought these just for that. They run 1.2 ohm coils and have a 2ml capacity and with 50mg Nic salts in them 2 or 3 puffs and Im good to go. They are refillable so thats a plus :thumbs:

The battery is 400 mah so one wont last the whole day, but for me 3 seems to do the trick. They do charge up in a 1/2 hour by the way. I do a puff on each and then put them down for a bit. Form factor is pretty slick, very light weight and I dont even feel them in the shirt pocket.

They wont replace my regular mods but do fill a niche here at work. It nice not having to lug several mods, juice, and extra batteries to work every day now ;)

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
@The.Drifter I was just looking at those. I too am curious about the nic salt thing mainly for stealth vaping on the go. After researching and watching a bunch of reviews, that Suorin system looks like the one to get. The only neg I found was that the pods weren't lasting more than a week before needing to be replaced. YMMV, I suppose.

In other news, I picked up another Pulse mod this week. This time, I went with the kit since I'd never gotten around to trying a Pulse 24. I may need to revisit my build, but I wasn't really diggin' it so I threw some new Ni80 staples into a Bonza instead and loaded the pulse up with some outstanding Froot Loop juice.

6EUZ1OK.jpg

DpwSpL0.jpg

Ahh, that's the stuff.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
@The.Drifter I was just looking at those. I too am curious about the nic salt thing mainly for stealth vaping on the go. After researching and watching a bunch of reviews, that Suorin system looks like the one to get. The only neg I found was that the pods weren't lasting more than a week before needing to be replaced. YMMV, I suppose.

In other news, I picked up another Pulse mod this week. This time, I went with the kit since I'd never gotten around to trying a Pulse 24. I may need to revisit my build, but I wasn't really diggin' it so I threw some new Ni80 staples into a Bonza instead and loaded the pulse up with some outstanding Froot Loop juice.

DpwSpL0.jpg

Ahh, that's the stuff.

Wish I had known you wanted a Pulse 24, I bought one and don't use it. It has too much air for my style vaping. I know everyone will say just adjust the air. That's not so easy with the Pulse because of the duel air ports being so close together. I like air flow like I get from a Entheon, Supersonic, or Haku Phenom.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Wish I had known you wanted a Pulse 24, I bought one and don't use it. It has too much air for my style vaping. I know everyone will say just adjust the air. That's not so easy with the Pulse because of the duel air ports being so close together. I like air flow like I get from a Entheon, Supersonic, or Haku Phenom.

You should try the B2K!

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
You should try the B2K!
I've been stalking their site for weeks. Then one day I decided to browse other RDAs on the site and found the V5 and it's available now. So, yea it's on my list. I hope it is available in a couple of weeks since I have a Berserker RDA and Hadaly on order.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
The puzzling thing is that I usually really like massive airflow but the Pulse just wasn't doing it for me flavor-wise. I tried cutting it down a bit but ran into the same issue you did. No great loss though. I only paid 35 beans for the kit so the atty was as good as free.

Now for a much better atty...

BGVW23C.jpg

Fresh Ni80 staples for my matte black wabbit testing around .14 ohms.

xlJboUo.jpg

Foggy.

pNP9WMy.jpg

I revisited an old friend. I put this bottle on the shelf a while back and forgot all about it. The wabbit really brings out the vanilla top note and rich almondy undertone in this one at around 70 watts. Udderly delicious.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Yea, I'm diggin them :thumb: Wanted to try those high mg Nic salts and I bought these just for that. They run 1.2 ohm coils and have a 2ml capacity and with 50mg Nic salts in them 2 or 3 puffs and Im good to go. They are refillable so thats a plus :thumbs:

The battery is 400 mah so one wont last the whole day, but for me 3 seems to do the trick. They do charge up in a 1/2 hour by the way. I do a puff on each and then put them down for a bit. Form factor is pretty slick, very light weight and I dont even feel them in the shirt pocket.

They wont replace my regular mods but do fill a niche here at work. It nice not having to lug several mods, juice, and extra batteries to work every day now ;)
tis was my next question...thank you kind sir! I will give these a try.:thumb:

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
The puzzling thing is that I usually really like massive airflow but the Pulse just wasn't doing it for me flavor-wise. I tried cutting it down a bit but ran into the same issue you did. No great loss though. I only paid 35 beans for the kit so the atty was as good as free.

Now for a much better atty...

BGVW23C.jpg

Fresh Ni80 staples for my matte black wabbit testing around .14 ohms.

xlJboUo.jpg

Foggy.

pNP9WMy.jpg

I revisited an old friend. I put this bottle on the shelf a while back and forgot all about it. The wabbit really brings out the vanilla top note and rich almondy undertone in this one at around 70 watts. Udderly delicious.
Reallly like the drip tip.

Users who are viewing this thread