Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
The SVRF Sublime Lemon Pastry I picked up was so good, I put the Apocalypse on my DS and killed the 60ml in a few days. I was lemon cakeless until I remembered that five dollar bottle of meh I'd put on the shelf to steep a while back.

qnBBRbj.jpg

It's a lot better now but still a little meh. I've got some Loaded Lemon Bar on the way to see what that's like. I was never a lemon cake guy until I tried that bottle of SVRF. Funny how tastes change.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Took a while but I finally found a black Lustro. Picked up another Bravo to go with it, too. I popped in a pair of Ni80 spaced fused claptons testing around .12 ohms.

TLWjUzx.jpg

5NgaXaJ.jpg

The juice is pretty decent. It's apple cinnamon donut, basically. Really diggin' the finish on this mod.

Last edited:

michaelgraves

Apr 27, 2018
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spamming for post count - Please stop

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Lots of vape mail this week, whew. My squonk post/pin kit for my Cosmonaut showed up today so I installed it along with a fresh pair of Ni80 framed staples testing around .12 ohms.

jLLdlfR.jpg

I put it on my new Armageddon Mfg Delrin squonk box and loaded it with some extremely legit cereal juice.

ManJB4B.jpg

This box hits like Tyson in the 80s and the CSMNT makes a helluva lot more sense as an RSA. Pretty dang great.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Armageddon MFG sent me a free Zion 22mm RDA with my new squonker. Single coil isn't really my thing but I figured what the hell, why not throw a build in and check it out. I took one of the wraps off a tri-core fused clapton to bring the resistance down to .17 ohms and installed it in the Zion in dripper mode.

fO9q6B6.jpg

And put it on my Asmodus Silvanusa at 55 watts with some marshmallow cereal juice Select Vape sent me as a sample a while back.

hL0DQqt.jpg

Still really not my thing but the machining is outstanding on the RDA. Maybe I'll look around for a wider 510 drip tip and try it as a squonker.

AiNTX7J.png

The juice tastes like I chose the form of the destructor.

Last edited:

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Today, I replaced the 6ml bottle that came with my Armageddon box with the 8ml from my first Pulse box.

UQDOvEY.jpg

SCNtXw2.jpg

I've been chain vaping the hell outta this thing and it's surprising what an extra 2ml and a squishy bottle will do for my sanity. I really need to get off my .... and find myself a 30ml 510 refilling bottle. For now, I'll call this a win :D

I'm in love with this box, BTW. The buffed Delrin feels really nice and the silver contacts light up my coils like the morning sun when you've been out all night.

Dustydtc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Texas
Today, I replaced the 6ml bottle that came with my Armageddon box with the 8ml from my first Pulse box.

UQDOvEY.jpg

SCNtXw2.jpg

I've been chain vaping the hell outta this thing and it's surprising what an extra 2ml and a squishy bottle will do for my sanity. I really need to get off my .... and find myself a 30ml 510 refilling bottle. For now, I'll call this a win :D

I'm in love this box, BTW. The buffed Delrin feels really nice and the silver contacts light up my coils like the morning sun when you've been out all night.
I’ve got two of them and they seem to get more use than my others. I carry my black one all day at work and it takes a beating.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
I’ve got two of them and they seem to get more use than my others. I carry my black one all day at work and it takes a beating.
Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not getting one sooner. The build quality, the way it hits and the way it feels in the hand are great.

Users who are viewing this thread