Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

bsidb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
Very nice. Can I be extremely nosey and ask how much you wound up spending for that? If you'd rather not say, no problem. I'm just curious.
@190$ with extra parts left over, battery contacts, screws, wire, 78$ for the board and @80$ for the enclosure

Last edited:

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
7UXIUQs.jpg
i love the Lavabox so much,i don't know if it's because it was my first quality device or because it's so light weight,has perfect ergonomics and a small size.
it's a shame Volcano stopped making devices because i'd really like to have one with a 21700 battery and a DNA75c in it.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Me, I pass on fusion rolls. Here too they're putting sauces on sushi... WHATTTT? No!
I'm not that fond of ceviche unless it's shrimp. And traditional sushi.
Have to agree, drowning that sushi in all that sauce is like drowning a steak in steak sauce or ketchup.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
What tanks are those?

Doggystyle (klowns). One is SXK (left), the other is SJMY (or whatever it is). The one on the right has a slightly larger airflow.

I can't tell the difference between them. :lol:

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Doggystyle (klowns). One is SXK (left), the other is SJMY (or whatever it is). The one on the right has a slightly larger airflow.

I can't tell the difference between them. :lol:

Thanks,,,, I though it was the doggystyle but figured I'd make fo sho, fo sho...

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Nothing fancy here, Im just marking the day, today, I officially went from tight MTL only to restricted DL and loose DL.
Somehow my four least favourite tanks ever have gotten a second chance at life.
IMG_6616.jpg

Guess Im going to be looking at a whole new range of previously ignored shiny stuff :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread