Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
uploadfromtaptalk1377010090674.jpg
Mini with extension ring
uploadfromtaptalk1377010150895.jpg
With extension cap I can use 18650.
That's why I like the mini more flexibility.
U can use all ranges 18350 18490 and 18650

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm glad u attached that last pic, because the mini with the extension cap
is slightly shorter than the regular provari, it also looks like there is a bit less circumference, which I
personally find to be a plus.

They are the same circumference. The Mini and Regular are exactly the same device except for the length.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    If you need a spendy tank, there is always the Z Atty U. Genesis RBA, not a carto tank.

For a sexy carto tank, check out the Glass/Anodized Aluminum J Tanks that ElectronicStixs has.

Not as spendy, but just as sexy, is the Splash Tank. RevTanks are cool too. So are Cartomaters. Oh, hows about a Lava Tank? Or a Phiniac?

And one of the super cool looking tanks, IMO, is the FluidFlask.(there is also some lookalikes for much cheaper, should you want a handful of them)

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I am just wondering, how many different tanks have you tried with the provari ring?, Have you ever used a pro-tank with it?, I am wondering if the pro-tank, will hold it in place OK. I am using a tatroe tank, and I don't want it moving around. Thanks in advance.

Excuse the dirty nails -I'm in work.

WP_20130821_013_zps82d5fc12.jpg

2.5 with Kir Fanis Provari ring and Ithaka clone, the Magoo S.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 23, 2011
    IRELAND
    I am just wondering, how many different tanks have you tried with the provari ring?, Have you ever used a pro-tank with it?, I am wondering if the pro-tank, will hold it in place OK. I am using a tatroe tank, and I don't want it moving around. Thanks in advance.

I've tried it on a couple - ring moves around with pretty much everything else except the Magoo. I tried it on a Diver in a X8 tank a short while ago - no dice.

I'll try it on a Pro tank later, will let you know.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio

The Pro Rings that I have slide right off over the Protank. Any delivery device that is the same diameter as the very top of the Provari's cone will not be sufficiently wide enough to keep a Pro Ring on. For instance, a 19 mm IBTanked is not wide enough, but a 22 mm one is.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Well I have been wanting these for about 2 months, I ordered 2 of them last night, they only had 3 in stock, and if I was going to order them I felt like it was a now or never kind of thing. If they do slide off, that's a drag, but I might be able to hold them in place with a air flow controller I have. If not I will have them on hand when I finally try the carto's, that I have been holding off on.

The Pro Rings that I have slide right off over the Protank. Any delivery device that is the same diameter as the very top of the Provari's cone will not be sufficiently wide enough to keep a Pro Ring on. For instance, a 19 mm IBTanked is not wide enough, but a 22 mm one is.

I just realized you were talking about different rings, then the ones I ordered, I should be good.
    Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread