Pictures of your drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
We have threads currently showcasing people's devices but I'd like a thread showcasing primarily drip tips. Drips tips are sometimes underrated but they are the most used piece, and I feel highly important, of our vaping puzzle. I know I've seen a lot of awesome drip tips out there but never know where to buy them.

Post some pics of your favorite drip tips and include a link to where you purchased it...this could be a great resource for drip tips.

Here are a few of my favorite.

Shorty stainless steel drip tips, straight and tapered.
mwREdlsl.jpg

White ceramic.
BGPibl.jpg

All of these were bought from Liberty Flights.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
yea i was just passing it along...there doesn't seem to be a definitive drip tip thread...i see you named yours 'pictures of your drip tips' to emulate the 'pics of your setup' thread though so maybe you'll get 100k hits eventually idk. good try either way, i love drip tips just have no use for em anymore unfortunately.
Why don't you use drip tips? Are you using clearos exclusively?

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
Why don't you use drip tips? Are you using clearos exclusively?

seriously drip tips are my fav vapetoys, i have like 25 of em - glow in the dark, 4 inch long steel ones, wood, u name it but i recently got a protank and fell in love so that's that, yea just no use for em anymore. plus i use a 306 to driptest flavors and already have a glow in the dark canon tip for it so...sadly my driptipping days o' fun have come to an end as of late. i'm all about the bottom coils now, just ordered an evod and another protank. ah well it was fun while it lasted.

:D

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO
seriously drip tips are my fav vapetoys, i have like 25 of em - glow in the dark, 4 inch long steel ones, wood, u name it but i recently got a protank and fell in love so that's that, yea just no use for em anymore. plus i use a 306 to driptest flavors and already have a glow in the dark canon tip for it so...sadly my driptipping days o' fun have come to an end as of late. i'm all about the bottom coils now, just ordered an evod and another protank. ah well it was fun while it lasted.

:D
Just don't get rid of them yet...I've changed what I use so often over the years, you never know where you will end up.

why aren't there bottom coils u can use driptips on. seriously.
that's a dealbreaker for me
I agree and so do many reviewers. I'm hoping these manufacturers are listening to the feedback and changing their designs to allow us to use our own tips.

b0redagain

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2011
Denver, CO

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
im not throwing anything out but i'm set on bottom coils and actually find the protank tip to be one of the most comfortable i've used so it doesn't bother me at all. i still haven't touched anything else since I got it on monday. 5 days straight, all day everyday n not one leak, dry hit,burnt taste, not even a hint of a gurgle and i only rinsed it out once, quick dryburn and that's it. still hitting like it did the first day. flawless device so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread