PIF USA ~ 12 Days of Christmas CONTEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
12 DAYS of CHRISTMAS!!!!

content_img.1891.img.bmp

Season's Greetings PIF!!! Let's have a contest about helping the people around you to get started on their own vaping journey!

We want to hear about who you want to help quit smoking, and why.
Contest will run for 12 days, ending at 9PM EST on Friday, December 14. There will be 5 winners! Winners chosen by Random.org.

RULES:

1. ONE (1) POST PER PERSON PER DAY
2. YOU MAY NOT REPEAT YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS. Post about a new person each day - feel free to make it a new ECF member from the New Members forum :)
3. WINNERS WILL HAVE 72 HOURS to claim their prizes after the winners are posted. If we do not hear from a winner after that time, a new winner will be drawn - we want these out in the world in time for Christmas! :)
4. Suppliers and Supplier Associates are not eligible to win.

PRIZES:
5 (that's FIVE!) Smokeless Image VOLT PACK Kits (with your choice of tobacco or Ice Menthol Cartos) for you to pass on to your friends!! Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

passthrough_04.jpg

EDIT: please note this is the "Pay it forward" group. The purpose of this contest (and this group) is to help others not just for you to win a prize for the sake of having won it. We take this seriously. All entries MUST be an actual person you know. Invalid entries will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I would love to help my sister. She is a heavy smoker and has C.O.P.D. She is very special and dear to me and all of my imediate family that I have left. She is stubborn and just plain hard headed, but maybe with a little help, I could get her to quit, or at least to take up vaping and cut down. That is a start. That is what I planned to do, but then after finding vape to be so great tasting, I never wanted cigs after that.

Morri

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I want to help my sister quit. She has medical problems and it would help her tremendously.
I quit after 29 years and trying everything from patches to chantix. I have COPD and was able to come off my oxygen during the day, thanks to vaping and all of you here :D
I feel so much better.
Thanks for the contest :thumb:

tomaKBRN

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Puerto Rico
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: Open to US residents only
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread