PIF VV Birthday Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
I love the PIF section. I have never taken a PIF, but I love to stick my head in and check everyday to see the kindness that folks show to their fellow vapers. The ECF community and especially the PIF community are a wonderful bunch of people. I am super proud to be a member and share a piece of each day with all of you.

hankbizzo5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Ct, Eastern
What I luv about pif is I can feel the Luv through my computer monitor an can almost smell the sarcasm lol ..... What other place has a thread that will keep me up all hours of the night.... That is now I am back you will see more of me around again!!!!! Just a bunch of genuine good helpful people.....

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
And this also means that you had to have posted in another PIF thread BESIDES ANOTHER CONTEST THREAD prior to this contests post date. There have been some nice things said about our group and it's appreciated, but if you do not meet the requirements for this contest, I must delete your entry. Mark is a well respected/loved and generous PIF member and we will all respect him and his rules for this contest. Carry on. :)

Reminder:

The very first rule for this contest:

The Rules
-The contest is open to active PIF members (people who have posted in PIF threads other than contests).

Please respect this very generous PIF member and follow the rules he's set for this contest. Thank you.

AzIrish

Moved On
Nov 23, 2011
Tucson
Love PIF page, I have found so many great vendors on the deals and steal page. Also the TC page is such a great thing. I still haven't got vv yet and can't seem to make up my mind on which one to get. Then I start reading about the ones that are about to come out and start looking all over again. Dang I just need to pull the trigger on one and do it.... Thank PIF'ers and all the good that is done and big congratulations on the 2yrs.

basementcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
sierra nevada foothills, ca
There are many notable aspects of pif. The generosity, the community, the over all will of others to help those less fortunate, but most of all friendship. I've talked to more wonderful people from this group than any other. Its nice to find a place where even if you have little to offer you're still accepted. Thanx pif!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The contest is now closed, basementcat is the last entry.
A random.org pull, on 2..45, came up 10.

Congratulations, KarlaLyle!

PM your addy, whether you would like the fusion cartos punched, and what you would like for eliquid (see the initial post for choices).

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I will put up a PIF TC in honor of winning. I am so grateful I feel I should give back to PIF. Just have to find the time to sort through some juices and type it up. With the kids being sick it might take me a couple days but I just want to thank you Mark and PIF. What a great bunch of people. :thumbs:

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Congrats Karla!

You should get vananaberry, it will change your life.

Very very tempting but BWB is one I have been really wanting to try. I saw it made #1 ob the RY4 top 20 but have never ordered from them and have been having some pretty bad luck trying new juices. This would be a great opportunity to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread