Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I already have 2 VV's since I just won a Lavatube, so that leaves me out... but I wanted to say what a great contest this is... sillylove.gif

And Happy Birthday PIF!!

bdayparty.gif

Good Luck Everyone!!

count3

Moved On
Mar 13, 2012
Pay it forward, Gave me the chance to live again, To Start a new life, To feel like a have a meaning in life again,
You guys might be like WTH? is jayy talking about ? But PIF and Our amazing member Hairball helped me when it was needed,
Not only was I a PAD smoker, but I was a addict, Wont post to wait because self esteem comes into play and dont want mods deleting this, But i was on the edge and i hit rock bottom hard, with an overdose that decided to flash my life before my eyes,
I prayed and prayed and prayed after that JC would show me the way, & before I knew it he sent me a sign,

I walked into my local Smoke shop to get some Analogs, and the Cashier/Owner "sid" told me he had a present,
He gifted me a Green Smart Living and that was history, It wasn't the best but it helped me change my mind, and now im a proud vaper, The GSL is no longer with me since juice flooded my auto Battery, but im gonna stick it out and wait,

Back to my point hairball sent me some juice and that made me wanna vape, Not get high or smoke a pad, Just VAPE
and im grateful god threw all of you in my life, Thanks ecf, hairball, & the PIF crew for changing my life and adding years to my life,

Dont even matter if I win this contest or not, Just wanted to share why I LOVE the PIF Forum,

EDIT! haha the contest was already over, well that shows how slow I am :p

Thanks and MUCH LOVE <3

Jayy :blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread