PIF'er of the year contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
PIF is a community made up of some of the nicest, giving, most selfless people I have ever had the good fortune to know. PIF is the heart of ECF and I am honored to be a moderator and part of it. :)

PIF's members all contribute something in their own way to the greater good of their fellow members. They have always answered the call for help and still to this day surprise me with their generosity, warmth, and fellowship. It is made up of people who give out of kindness and charity with no thought of recognition, reward, or even thanks.
Well that's all about to change. On this the advent of our 2nd birthday - It's time to say thank you, give some recognition, and some cool rewards.
Although each and every member is awesome - It's time to recognize the truly outstanding members. Those who embody the spirit of PIF by their incredible actions and deeds.
So here it is the "PIF'er of the year" contest.

91666d1334340589-pifer-year-prizes-bunny-sq-001.jpg

Rules:
Nomination part of Contest will run for 5 days.
Each PIF member may nominate 1 PIF member for "PIF'er of the year" - you have 1 nomination please use it wisely.
Your post must include a reason why you feel they deserve the award.
Contest is open to any and all PIF members only including moderators.
The 5 members with the most nominations will move to round 2 - the Voting stage.
The voting stage of Contest will run 5 days.
A new thread with a Poll will be posted for voting - you have 1 vote please use it wisely.
The person with the most votes will be named "PIF'er of the year" and win the grand prize.
Runner up with 2nd most votes will receive the 2nd prize.
In the event of a tie there will be a new thread posted with only those people tied for another vote.
In the event a tie can't be broken there will be a random drawing to determine the winner.
Once a winner is determined - all those who nominated the winner in the nomination round will go into a random drawing for a special prize.
There is to be NO CAMPAIGNING for votes. Actions speak for themselves - if you have to ask for votes or nominations - you probably don't deserve them.
Oh yeah - and don't chat up my thread ;-)

Now

On to the prizes
:drool:

Grand prize:
A Wildman Wood Mod, 3.7 mod takes a 18650 (not sure of wood type) Wildman Wood Mods got pics here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9346047&type=3

1st runner up
Rick from Vapor Alley is donating a Nova E cig Kit.
Nova E Cig Kit

2nd place runner up prize:
From John @ highdesertecigs.com
I would like to donate, 1 X VV ego batterie.
High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification

Nominator prize

Tanner Frano, My PV Shop
we will donate a gold FS 510 kit.
FS 510 Kits

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
I am going to nominate the mean Bunny. He does lots of work for PIF both in front of and behind the scenes. He helps people when they have made a mistake and politely pm's them. And although most of the PIF populace doesn't realize it, he sends out quite a few of the emergency requests without us even having to ask our members for help.
So I nominate Lox.

Last edited:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
There are so many wonderful people in PIF it's difficult to nominate just 1 - but in my heart I know I have to use my 1 nomination for BiancaMontgomerry. To me she IS PIF. She has always been there not just for me but for everyone. She is more than a friend - she is like a sister to me.
Love Ya Chelle :wub:

Here they are - the 3 most wonderful ladies I've ever met - Livi, Chelle, and my beautiful wife Jazz

Livi B and Jazz.jpg

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
So many people here have helped me. The mods have been AWESOME, but I can't vote for just one of them.

Each time I hit my bookmark for ecf, it takes me to this post in a contest thread (yes, I won).
Congratulate me
One year anniversary
I'm analog free
That is how I start each ecf session. rip.

A member who left PIF to go on to hopefully better things is B94Cast. He built me my first (and only) VV mod. I hope he returns to us soon.

I owe so much to spacekitty for all the contest links she has supplied.

isbnbook, pwyll, pchela, mfraz, ripple (who can no longer post in his thread), Uncle, MOD, pringless, Tuck, Vchick, Q4, tmcase, bobsyeruncle, daisy, Adrena and every single person that makes coming into PIF so much fun!

I love you all!

But for "adding" his awesome flavors to so many PIFs, thereby keeping the threads moving. The Vanana Man himself...

markfm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread