The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pilot battery blinks 3 times?

Discussion in 'Liberro' started by V-Power, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. V-Power

V-Power Full Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Suffolk, UK
    Hi everyone, I wonder if you can help me please?

Normally my Pilot battery LED lights have only blinked in two ways: 8 blinks when they need charging, and 5 blinks when they're loaded into the charger.

One of my batteries is now behaving strangely: it blinks 3 times if I touch it - attached to nothing, 3 times if I try to attach it to the charger or the atomizer, although once attached to the charger it blinks 5 times as usual. It appears to be fully charged as the charger light is green, but when I blow or suck on it, although the LED lights up, it stays lit for longer than it should and doesn't fire up the atomizer at all. :(

I think it's dead - but I've never had this 3-flash before. Does this mean something to anyone? Is there anything I can do to make it revert to normal? Or has it had it? :confused:

Thanks for any en-light -enment :D:D:D

2. Slea

Slea Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2009
    Tennessee, USA
    Do you drip?

Regardless, my EVO (same model) has done this exact same thing. I let the battery drain for a few days and it worked.

Then it didn't.

And now it does. LOL.

So that's my suggestion.

3. V-Power

V-Power Full Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Suffolk, UK
    Thanks Slea - No I don't drip - at least only very rarely. But I will persist with the battery. I got a few puffs out of it yesterday, but now it's not playing again :(

4. Smokester!

Smokester! Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 21, 2008
    UK
    Hi V

Just complete the online returns form and we'll do the rest and have you back up and running in no time :D

Smokester!

5. V-Power

V-Power Full Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Suffolk, UK
    Form completed - very many thanks Simon, excellent service :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.