Not open for further replies.

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
No, not together...

I am doing a little pre-work trip mixing. I am out of both. I used french vanilla from WL, and I can NOT remember who my pineapple was from. I need suggestions for both. I did like the WL vanilla, so I wouldn't mind getting that again. Don't know what brand they use. It made a great caramel vanilla cheesecake. I miss it :(

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
I too have had some really good pineapple when I started vaping (from my son who lives over near San Diego, CA so don't know his source or the label on the bottle - could be from Swap Meet guy, Vapure or a B&M on the beach) - but have tried many (6-8?) e-juices already mixed up and one after another was nix in my book or not strong enough to carry the flavor when mixed with more base PG/VG. So will be watching the comments along your line of questioning here - thanks for asking! We all learn when someone ventures out and simply asks (grin). NancyB p.s. I've since ordered concentrated flavors from LorAnn's and Capella's and am waiting their arrival. I'll post what I like about them (or not) once mixed up and tried.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Day-um, was hoping fer an unforgettable ADV V/P recipe...
cop-donkey.gif

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Day-um, was hoping fer an unforgettable ADV V/P recipe...
cop-donkey.gif
NancyB is watching also for same (grin).
In the past 6 mos, I've tried mixing some 'pina'* flavoring with 'menthol (mint) tobacco' and not liked the MINT after awhile, thus not sharing that recipe :) I've also tried some 'strawberry vanilla', where I couldn't taste the strawberry, with some mixes to add 'something of interest' to the vape juice with success. Basically I'm trying different combos of what I had on hand to 'fix' some other offending very MINTY' outcomes. Am learning to just dilute down the ones I don't like with PG/VG mix, and then begin adding concentrated flavorings to the point I do like the outcomes. I hate to toss any of the juice / call me a cheapskate. lol NancyB
* Pina, Mexican word for pineapple with umlot/wiggly-line over the n - is a shorter word that fits better on my labels...

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
Recipe share please?

Pretty easy, all of mine start with a 60/40 PG/VG mixed base. I do ten percent flavor at the highest.

For this one, I do 6% New York cheesecake, 3% French vanilla, 1% caramel. Some batches I will skip the caramel and replace it with graham cracker. I have also replaced the vanilla with strawberry and been happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread