• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

pinellas county vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
just wanted to know if anyone is interested in pinellas/hillborough to get together on the pinellas side. im in pinellas park and have seen several people from clearwater, st pete areas on here. maybe we can do a lunch like the vapers in orlando area. just an idea. let me know! me and hubby both vape and would love other buddies to chat/trade/get ideas from.

thanks

jenn

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
im looking to get either chilis or applebeas on park blvd in pinellas park it should be easy for everyone to get to as for anyone if you go 275 towards st pete you would get off on the gandy exit head west toward the beaches and it is on the right hand side...so far everyone in pinellas has voted for sunday evening im posting this over in the tampa meet up also...i am going out of town labor day weekend so we can do it before or the following weekend. any suggestions?

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
ok so so looking like the sunday after labor day...i need to look at a calendar but its looking for about 5;30-6ish at parkside mall...have narrowed it down to either chillis, applebeas, or bj's im thinking bj's might be better but hubs will call monday to see if they will be cool with the vaping..also say where applebeas isn't allowing it now so he will do all the calls for me as ive been swamped at work. let me know if this works for everyone...or if changes need to be made we can do that too want to get all the fl vapor's that we can no matter where u r from!!

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
eagle definitly have no issue with anyone that wants to come even out of towners/out of staters..lol will post definit day/time soon just finalizing the information..for now it stands at 5;30-6:00 at parkside mall the sunday after labor day would be sept 13th. will let everyone know if it will be at bj's or at applebeas, or chilis.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread