The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pinellas & surrounding - FS in the classifieds

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by groundsclown, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. groundsclown

groundsclown Moved On

Apr 12, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    Just a heads up to all our local vapors. I'm getting rid of my eastmall 36mg unflavored juice. Classifieds link.

Rob

2. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    hey rob bring it to the vapors meeting im sure someone there will purchase this...how much are you asking?

3. groundsclown

groundsclown Moved On

Apr 12, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    Well if someone wanted it all at once, I was gonna ask $200. Thats 520ml of unflavored 36mg. $60 less than eastmall for the same ammount (where I bought it from)
    For single bottles I was looking to get $7.50 for a 15ml & $10 for a 20ml...Same as eastmalls price (without shipping or the wait:D)

I've switched to vg based juice is why I'm getting rid of it. I originally planned on keeping it as a backup & for DIY/Lorann mixing but I was never happy with the flavors.

I haven't bumped that thread yet & yeah I know it's buried down a few pages now LOL but I think when I do I'll say to PM me an offer, you may catch me in a good mood:)

Rob

4. groundsclown

groundsclown Moved On

Apr 12, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    All juice has been sold so I won't be bringing any unflavored to the meet up. Just my personal stuff.

Rob

5. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    ok thats fine. cant wait to meet you!

6. groundsclown

groundsclown Moved On

Apr 12, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    I've got some Ecopure Rich, 24mg that I'll bring down for people to try. I'm not to fond of it myself anymore. I prefer their Regular/Gold in the lower nic...around 15mg these days. There just seems to be more flavor in the Regular, while the Rich has more bite & throat hit.

Anyhow I look forward to meeting everyone.

Rob

7. JennFL5366

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    awsome! im brining flavors and other stuff so i can't wait!! count is up to 11~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.