Status
Not open for further replies.

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
Hi Guys....just wanted to let you all know that we do offer for a limited time only ..the pink and gold batteries for sale...they come with a bling tip like the SmokeStik Royale :ohmy: so if you want to give a gift that will wow them...try one out and use the ecf20 discount code link in the other posts...Cheers!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yeah...she already has one :) okay...two....and she loves them. So does her evil twin....big bonus....NEVER have to worry about Mr lorikay13 stealing them LOL...I do hide the gold one though.....:p

edit...I also found out you can get them in a kit by entering the color choice in the shipping notes of your shopping cart :) I was going to get a Gold kit for the daughters boyfriend....but she dumped the guy before I got around to it. Thankfully!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Pink? Where is Lorikay?;)

here I am! hehe....

"how to ruin your favorite SS batteries for idiots"

First put a drip tip on the carto....then use the drip tip as a filling aid (note to self ....topping off is NOT the same as filling) Then when you have overfilled them to the point of leaking blow them out from the bottom with compressed air.

wahla! you have now made it so everytime you top off the juice can run straight down the carto and into the battery.

And that is why lorikay13 had to order two new pink batteries.:facepalm:

I hear you laughing,Bill. Yes...you told me not to do that....yes you told me how to properly top off the cartos many months ago. But I thought I was special.....and everyone knows the rules dont apply to ME.
ices_angel_g.gif

ps...I didnt really edit your post Katya....I accidently hit the edit button instead of the qoute button.

I love this picture!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yea...I love mine too :) They look great with the black cartos. But I can tell you that they come and go....we have them now but dont know for how long. If anyone wants to get a starter kit with either the pink or gold batteries just put a Jet kit in your shopping cart and then specify in the Customer Shipping notes what color batteries you want. The ECF page is disabled right now but all you have to do is get on the live chat or call us and we will give you the discount.

ps......these batteries use a vacuum switch...not a microphone switch....so what you ask? It means you can vape while your riding your Harley.:evil:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Do we just ask for the Harley in the comments section? :p

no.....it's called Customer Shipping Notes....and yes...please specify hard tail/soft tail and remember if your a bit...woman you might want to get the lowrider......obviously specify color choice if you dont want to explain a hot pink panhead to your homies....cuz that is the stock color.:D

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
no.....it's called Customer Shipping Notes....and yes...please specify hard tail/soft tail and remember if your a bit...woman you might want to get the lowrider......obviously specify color choice if you dont want to explain a hot pink panhead to your homies....cuz that is the stock color.:D

Hard tail, of course. ;)

Low rider. Anything but pink.

Thank you.

Hi Guys....just wanted to let you all know that we do offer for a limited time only ..the pink and gold batteries for sale...they come with a bling tip like the SmokeStik Royale :ohmy: so if you want to give a gift that will wow them...try one out and use the ecf20 discount code link in the other posts...Cheers!!
Lorikay, will these work with the PB charger? When we do the beta I want to add one of these to my order. Carts work on both? What do you say?

salliezoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
(Big Island) Hawaii
Aloha Lorikay! Ok, I just ordered one pink and one gold. Had a bit of a problem getting the pink one in the cart...kept clicking "pink" and then in the cart...it would end up "gold". Hmmm...Girl-ey girl computer gremlins trying to keep the pinks for themselves? Its going to be hard to beat my Hendu beauty that has the gorgeous purple crystal, but I just can't pass up a sale. Pink will be a great gift for my sister who is suddenly into "pink" these days. What color are the crystals...I vaguely remember you saying they were "clear" some time back. Is that correct? Oh, and one more thing while we are into the pink topic...I want you to know that Maggie, my very girl-ey-girl female pitbull (the canine kind), is highly offended that you think a SS PITBULL would look "stupid" in pink. She thinks she looks mighty fine in her pink crystal collar...and matching leash. What? You think there are no "pretty" female pitbulls??? She may be paying you a visit if you keep that kind of talk up...

edit: oops...no need to answer the pink's crystal color question. Apparently I missed the HUGE! photo of it on #7 post (the mind is a terrible thing to lose). So how about the gold's crystal color. Or did I miss the photo of that one too?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread