Pink-Colored French Vanilla Flavoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
So my ADV was Pink Spot's French Vanilla, and then I found the very same thing WAY cheaper at ECBlend, but EC has recently stopped producing their recipe, so I'm scrambling to find it via DIY. If you've never had either of those juices, the flavor is nothing short of incredible. It's pink in color and has kind of an "old school vanilla taffy", cake-batter thing going on. If you're hip to this flavor, pleeeease help me locate a flavor vendor who might sell it!

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Bump.

I've never tried Pink Spot's or ECBlend pink anything (is pink or red dye a possibility in the color I wonder?)

I just looked at every one of my DIY and vendor-bought e-liquids and none are pink, even the one's that I used DIY flavoring that has a pink tone to it from being red raspberry or strawberry in nature. Once added to my nic-base they become amber to darker as they age. None have stayed pink (or red for that matter.)

Although, I supposed without nic in the mix, they'd stay pink or reddish in color, because the nic base darkens things, hmmm.

Hopefully someone will come along to help. Good luck lightandmind:)

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Creamy translucent pink or clear pink?

The reason I ask is I remember reading about some retail juice selections (early on) contained white food coloring. This gave them a beautiful creamy colored look. Greens, blues, all looked real good.

But, this stuff is supposed to be really bad for you and has been discontinued.

I have actually made a little and some looked almost pearly...

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
Creamy translucent pink or clear pink?

Mostly clear, (not cloudy), but also more of a "dessert vape" consistency. Both the Pink Spot version and the ECblend versions arrive lightly pinkish and grow even more pink after just a few days.. and they taste IDENTICAL, It's gotta be a specific type of French Vanilla. It doesn't even taste like what I imagine French Vanilla to be, it tastes more like vanilla ice cream, only more.. cartoon-ey, if that makes any sense. Like old fashioned vanilla taffy. Thanks for the feedback guys!

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH

Oh man, thanks! Only thing is, it's not like a real vanilla flavor. It's like a "Candy" version of vanilla. Like a fake, candy-coated, cartoony, artificially-flavored variation of vanilla, (like candy banana vs. real a banana), and I'll tell you what... it is hands-down one of the BEST vapes you will ever vape.

Imagine a SUPER smooth blanket of billowing-white clouds filled with sweet, soft ice cream from a from a soda-pop shop back in the 50's. Ever seen those Vanilla Tootsie Roll candies in the blue wrapper? Those. The weirdest part is that it's reeeally rich but strangely enough, it's SUPER subtle at the same time. It's an ADV in every since of the word. I've tried just about every major namebrand juice on the market, and I cannot BELIEVE more people don't know about this stuff. This is a MUST HAVE juice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread