PINK mini ecig at Pillbox website BLACK carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
Sorry if this has been discussed before but I just spotted today Pillbox has a pink DSE901? The carts are BLACK! That means black carts for Smokester's black ecig if its the same cig!

This is true! but there is no point in buying one because smokester is going to replace with black to all those that bought the 901b anyway, in a matter of days.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Ah, but just because the ones with the Pink starter kit are black doesn't mean refills are, as I've been finding out with Janty. Some are, some are the usual orange.

It'll probably be the same with njoy's new mini, too.

It's probably expecting too much to be able to choose the cartridge color along with strength and flavor, but that's what I'd like to be able to do. If my supermini battery is burgundy, I want a cartridge color that matches or at least compliments it.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
You mean that writing down the side is actually on the real thing!?!? Thats a shame. It looks quite tasteful on the picture of the original but I agree it not so good on the pink model! I did look at the picture of the refills, they are black but I guess your right, some brown ones could sneak in.

i hate that writing...i wouldnt mind a small,tasteful logo,but that writing is just too much IMO.

anyway,as Kit said,we'll have black mouthpieces soon enough,and we can clip the business end of the new two piece carts onto it...so happy days...although mine will have teeth marks in it after a short time...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread