• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

teeemoy

Mar 20, 2013
Cebu City, Philippines
Here's another one.

It's called the Cyclops by Anti-Hero Customs. Currently retails for about 5,300 pesos (approx. $125 USD). They just made 20 prototypes as of writing.

600967_142615135924657_574891059_n.jpg

Last edited:

AnonynousHaze

May 12, 2013
Westcoast
hmm, i got family that just went to the Philippines, after looking through the list here i have no idea what to get. as of now i only order the Nzonicv3 (v4 isnt out yet). any recommendations? preferences , looking for something clean nothing like the sentinel (to many ridges). also any idea about what kind of rda, besides the nimbus?

polpol

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Manila
hmm, i got family that just went to the Philippines, after looking through the list here i have no idea what to get. as of now i only order the Nzonicv3 (v4 isnt out yet). any recommendations? preferences , looking for something clean nothing like the sentinel (to many ridges). also any idea about what kind of RDA, besides the nimbus?

I hear the immortalizer is good.

Sent from my SC-03E using Tapatalk 4 Beta

darkhorsefkn

Mar 16, 2013
Australia
For RAs, try to look for:

1) Pride
2) Forge
3) Trident
4) Fatty v3

For mods:

1) Nzonic v3
2) Cronus
3) TVS Slider
4) Biomech

Can you tell us what is it about those mods that make them the ones to look for?

I im thinking about getting a sentinel, but haven't really considered the cronus or biomech (I have the nzonic and im not a huge fan of the slider mechanism)

Vapemail had a trident for me a few days ago, my first dual coil and I couldn't be happier, they are an excellent little piece of gear :)

AzrielProne

May 24, 2013
Los Angeles
I LOVE these Mods!!! Is there any site that I can order them from?

Also, and other sites and resources to find mods similar to these would be great appreciated! Thanks!!!!

hello, just make this thread for reference for those interested on full mechanical pinoy mods. I posted all the mods that I gather up to this date so pls. feel free to add and update - by jers :) thanks.

ps mod
trident
the bomb
puff star
puffstar.jpg

nuke
missile
missilesmod-thepuffshop.jpg

magnum
bullet
vapor station
pistola
pistola-teamhotwire.jpg

launcher
captain barbell
sniper
dookz platform
curves
pisces
pisces-j2p.jpg

the private
theprivate-grandvapor.jpg

tactical assault
tacticalassault-metalworx.jpg

ss slider
ssslider-madzmodz.jpg

ss mortar
sentinel
pipebomb
phantom
phantom-hellboy.jpg

mortarita
juggernaut
excalibur
excaliburv1-emi.jpg

e copper
biomech
biomech-masterpiececustomvape.jpg

the summit
tres mod
hype
titan
titanv15-vapeheadorigins.jpg

udc pro
raptor
n-zonic
n-zonic-madzmodz.jpg

elite
avenger
avengerv3-emi.jpg

mortar
absolute
absolute.jpg

scud
cronus
fuse

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Just bought the Bagga. Heard that is a Pinoy mod. Don't have any pics up yet, but as soon as I do, I will post. Really digging the nzonic and avenger.

Yup the Bagga and El Kapitan are both Pinoy mods...lucky for you, they are only sold internationally and not locally here in the P.I. Heard good reviews on them, both with build quality and conductivity.

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
Yup the Bagga and El Kapitan are both Pinoy mods...lucky for you, they are only sold internationally and not locally here in the P.I. Heard good reviews on them, both with build quality and conductivity.

How are the prices there in the Philippines compared to here in the States? Thats also in consideration of the exchange rate of US dollars to Philippines peso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread