pioneer4you ipv4 - "Check Atomizer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjkspeaks

Apr 14, 2015
Chicago, IL
Bought a brand new, all black, pioneer4you IPv4 yesterday from local vape shop. Worked fine until today when I got a "check atomizer" message on screen out of nowhere, so I checked connections and everything looked good. Tried 2 more rda''s and a tank, still, "check atomizer" - went to vape shop and exchanged for exact replacement. Got home and opened up my 2nd IPv4 to find scratches on screen, scratches under battery cover and a dent on the unit. Went back to vape shop and they blamed it on shipping. I never complain or return products bc I work in sales and I deal with customers every day, so I know what it's like to work with manufacturers and customers- but, I'm overall very dissatisfied with the IPv4 by pioneer4you. 3 trips to the vape shop and all I really got out of this situation is knowing not to buy anything made by pioneer4you. Going to just use my old sigelei 150w that hasn't had any issues since I bought it months ago. Happy vaping!

Mine worked well for a week. I had taken the charge board out as a precaution so when I got the check atomizer problem I dove back in. After measuring the resistance at the base of the 510 and then at the board, I can see that is fine so it must be the board. The odd thing is that it fires fine with the cover off, and "check atomizer" when I put it back together so I'm guessing the main board is shorting against something. I've dropped mine alot as I'm brutal on gear so I'll look at how I can insulate the whole thing and see if that gets it going again.

I got it apart and it's firing fine, put the chip back into place error. it will fire when you push the board towards the switch button, but not pushing the button towards the board. weird

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread