Closed/Sold Pipesmith E-Pipe (Huntsman) with 2x Efest Batteries and KF Prime Styled RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks, I listed this item a while back but then decided to keep it. After some more time though, I still feel I am just more of a temperature control kind of guy.

There are a couple important updates to when I last listed this. For one, I ended up getting a 1 7/8" pipe stem, which really improved the vape for me. Nice and warm if I like. I am including both the 3" pipe stem and the 1 7/8" pipe stem in this listing.

The other thing is that I added a custom hammered copper accent to the top of the pipe, to give it a look of burning embers. This really improved the aesthetic for me. Gives it a classic look.

I've decided to include a YFTK KF Prime DLC styled RTA with this listing. It is used in excellent condition. As you can see in the photos, you can use the glass tank or the DLC styled extension. Please note, YFTK says it's DLC coating, but it is not. It is a standard black coating.

I swapped it out with genuine Kayfun Prime o-rings. I am also including 2 genuine Kayfun Prime spares kits.

The Kayfun is really the way to go with this mod for a great MTL vape. That's why I decided to pair the two together in this listing.

This is a mech mod type e-pipe, hand carved out of walnut and custom stained in sedona red with rusticated finish accents. Very old school. Like New condition. The gentleman who makes it, Pipesmith Pipes, no longer makes these e-pipes. So you can't find these anymore.

This mod runs on a single 18500 battery. I am including 2 Efest 18500 batteries with this e-pipe, plus a container of pipe butter to keep things nice and polished.

The Efest Purple 4340 IMR 18500 1000mAh 3.7V Unprotected High-Drain 15A Lithium Manganese (LiMn2O4) Flat Top batteries were purchased from Battery Junction on 1/25/19. They are authentic, and have the anti-counterfeit stickers on them.

The mod can run atomizers down to .5 ohm. Below that, you will trip a self-resetting fuse. Featuring a 22mm Shank, finished with a Stainless Steel Spring Loaded/ Self Adjusting 510 Connector to help draw residual heat away from the coil/ wick/ juice, and also provides extremely durable threading for your 510 connector.

Push-button firing on the face of the pipe - where your thumb rests naturally for comfortable firing of your pipe. No awkward hand position, no auto-firing, no magnets or loose pieces to get lost.

The pipe retail was $235, the batteries were $10, not to mention shipping. The RTA was $22. The spares were a couple a bucks a bag.

I am selling everything for $175, with free shipping for contiguous US.

I am accepting PayPal payment. US only please.

Please note, this is a mechanical mod. Which means you need to know what you're doing in terms of battery safety, proper coil building, Ohm's law, etc... As with any mechanical mod, use at your own risk.

Attachments

• IMG_3011.jpg
    IMG_3011.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3012.jpg
    IMG_3012.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3014.jpg
    IMG_3014.jpg
    778.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3015.jpg
    IMG_3015.jpg
    605.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3016.jpg
    IMG_3016.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3017.jpg
    IMG_3017.jpg
    713.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3018.jpg
    IMG_3018.jpg
    739.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 76

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only way to control wattage is to add or remove wraps on your coil. Of course the wattage will vary as your battery drains.

Thanks for your response.

If only there was a way to add the Dicodes chip you'd have the world's most pleasing vaping device.

• Agree
Reactions: CAAB

crazydmnd

Jul 7, 2014
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE="what I really want is dicodes yogs.

WOW! Didn't know that existed.f*** it's expensive! But I'm probably going to need to buy one of those.

Makes me a bit sad though. I could really see ProVape doing a Provari like that if it had only stayed in business a while longer.[/QUOTE]

Really? I could never see that, but who knows?

Now, there is a yogs someone is selling like brand new and about $100 off, but wasn't here. Was over on VU I think a few weeks ago.

Aaand I totally hijacked dudes post. Sorry.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually thinking of closing this sale, for different reasons this time. I went to buy some 18500's recently and I haven't found any options that have been tested by @Mooch recently.

I'm reluctant to sell an 18500 mechanical mod if there aren't good 18500s out there. Unless someone can direct me to good 18500's that are tested recently, I think I will close this out for safety reasons. Maybe reopen again when there are better 18500s out there.

crazydmnd

Jul 7, 2014
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually thinking of closing this sale, for different reasons this time. I went to buy some 18500's recently and I haven't found any options that have been tested by @Mooch recently.

I'm reluctant to sell an 18500 mechanical mod if there aren't good 18500s out there. Unless someone can direct me to good 18500's that are tested recently, I think I will close this out for safety reasons. Maybe reopen again when there are better 18500s out there.
Yea wth is up with zero love for 18500s by the battery manufacturers? Been wondering for years. I have a hard time even finding them.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: kas122461

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea wth is up with zero love for 18500s by the battery manufacturers? Been wondering for years. I have a hard time even finding them.

My hope is they'll be better supported some day. I do like the idea of not being too heavily invested in 18650. Who knows, maybe 10 years from now it will be hard to get a good 18650. I doubt it, but it's possible.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Is there a website for these? Are these even built anymore?

From the listing "This is a mech mod type e-pipe, hand carved out of walnut and custom stained in sedona red with rusticated finish accents. Very old school. Like New condition. The gentleman who makes it, Pipesmith Pipes, no longer makes these e-pipes. So you can't find these anymore."

Kelt.

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    I'm in a pipe-ey mood this month. Sending PM
    To allay any concerns, I have a fair stash of 18500's from my Provaris, and various mech mods. Well acquainted with mech builds, everything from 2.xx Ω in my mtl stuff, down to 0.1 Ω in a couple of cloud chuckers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread