The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pistachio ice cream?

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by mwahle1, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mwahle1

mwahle1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2009
    Chicago, IL. USA
    I really like pistachio ice cream. Can anyone comment (good or bad) on this juice?

2. ejoker

ejoker Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
    not yet, but i've got some on its way.

3. Dracorana

Dracorana Full Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Binghamton New York
    Oh good, I was hoping to get some feed back from someone about this too!

4. potholerepairman

potholerepairman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2009
    Off topic, you can get real pistachio ice cream at about every chinese buffet in America, I dream of their wonderful pistachio ice cream.

5. MacArthurBug

MacArthurBug Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2009
    California
    for me it's all about those darn fried donuts. I refuse to learn to make them at home- because I'd end up weighing a million pounds, but I'll eat 'em at the buffet 'cause I love them.

6. potholerepairman

potholerepairman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2009
    Love the fried donuts ,they have a lot of my vices all in one circle.On the Pistachio juice haven't had it but everything I have gotten from TV had been top notch ,top shelf, and top it off with joy good.

7. mwahle1

mwahle1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2009
    Chicago, IL. USA
    Well when you get it, please give a descriptive review. I have only tried (so far) TV Atomic Fireball and it replicates the candy near perfection. If the Pistachio Ice Cream is the same, I will definitely want some!

8. Dracorana

Dec 7, 2009
    Binghamton New York
    believe it or not 90% of chinese places just use the canisters of pop and bake type biscuits that you can find in any grocery refrigerated section. think Pillsbury. They just fry them instead of baking them. I have a friend who used to work in the dairy dept of a supermarket and he said they had a standing order always placed aside for several owners of the larger china buffets in the area. So go fry a biscuit and dust with powdered sugar lol

9. tbl35

tbl35 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    NPR - FL
    Bump bump, want to hear about Pistachio!

10. Ralph T

Ralph T Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    Even further OT... I would like to see a review of THAT! :shock:

11. MacArthurBug

Dec 24, 2009
    California
    darnit.

Tried it- fried in peanut oil until golden brown dusted with A mix of regular sugar and decoritive sugar. VERYVERY good. And just like the buffet. WILL not be making these except for school functions because I really will gain serious poundage munching on these little bits of heaven. Curse you! PLUS bumpage because I want a review of pistachio!

12. Dracorana

Dec 7, 2009
    Binghamton New York
    :thumbs: I'm sorry, but I had to tell you guys what they really are lol. They are pretty damn good though.

13. Michelle43

Michelle43 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    North Dakota
    bump, wondering if anyone can review the pistachio :)

14. bigboom

bigboom Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I've got a bottle of 24mg/10% vg that I'm letting sit before making any conclusions. I bought it through the ECF classifieds and the initial taste upon arrival was....well.....odd. It didn't taste like pistachio and it didn't taste like ice cream. As I posted on another thread, I also bought some Amaretto Stone Sour that I hated upon arrival. Two weeks later, I pulled it out and it's incredibly awesome. The two week window on the P/IC is tomorrow so I'm gong to give it another try in the next couple of days. I'll post my thoughts here after giving it another try.

15. Michelle43

Michelle43 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    North Dakota
    Thanks bigboom :)

16. MacArthurBug

Dec 24, 2009
    California
    very appreciated I think I'll wait a bit to try this- I do love pistachio but not sure how I feel on vaping it. :)

17. Skyler

Skyler Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    I love pistachio and would like to see a review or comment on this flavor also.

18. SailCat

SailCat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Beaverton, OR
    Great to hear a review is in the works. Now I can control my urge to just go ahead and order it.

Maybe.

19. bigboom

bigboom Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ

Okay....okay....I know how bad this looks to be quoting myself.......

So here's the short version since I'm slammed with life: Last night I cracked the bottle of P.I.C. back open for the first time in at least two weeks. Upon opening, the strong aroma was pleasing at arm's length so I moved the bottle to my nose. Excellent....and nothing like the chemical smell on arrival. I filled a cart, put four drops on a clean 510 atty, and attached the atty to my BB with a fresh 14500 battery. I pressed the button and as I inhaled, I tasted a nicely sweet flavor that was nonexistent during the first PIC taste two weeks earlier. I took a large drag with newfound expectations of getting something really good and ladies and gentlemen, I was not disappointed. The taste was extremely pleasant. Since it was a clean atty, it took a couple of drops here and topping off there to settle in to a very solid, great tasting, heavy vapor producing experience. This juice is sweet, flavorful (I'm still trying to pinpoint the flavor--I'm tasting the cream but not exactly pistachio, but the as yet undescribed flavor is excellent), provides an excellent throat hit and vapor. My vaping today has been limited but this is the only juice I've vaped. Frankly, I love it and marvel at the fact that two weeks ago, it sucked. Once again, time has aged this juice for the good.

I hope this helps the OP. I recommend this juice but you should expect that you'll have to wait a bit upon arrival to enjoy it. This PIC experience has turned out to be an excellent surprise. It's REALLY good! It's Tasty Finger good! It's AC good! Did I mention I like it?

20. critterbug

critterbug Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    Herein, VA
    Geez. This is all starting to sound like whiskey. In the future classifieds, there will be TV juices marked up 20% as "already matured." ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.